Since every negative fan can star a thread

My point is for the people who can read son. Move along and get some help for those deep seated mental issues you obviously have and display frequently on here
My point is for the people who can read son. Move along and get some help for those deep seated mental issues you obviously have and display frequently on here

aint related to you dumbass, nor am i your son, and its obvious i can read you ****snot moron, cause I read your worthless crap

Advertisement
Reading and comprehending are two different things. Now run along little one...

if you say so, but reading your crap and comprehending it are two differant things, not much to comprehend with what you say, but please continue

Here is mine. And it will be based on nothing and filled with no substance but will have positivity all in it.

- Whatcha all going to do when Miami under Richt finish in the top 10 in defense and wins the coastal next year?

- How you guys going to react when Richt improves the offense next year? And Perry/Williams will be in the top 3 QB's in the ACC.

- Where you guys going to disappear to when Miami finishes in the top 20 in recruiting this year while landing Hasselwood among others?

So I said it before and I'm sticking with it. 10-2 if not better.

GO CANES!!!
I appreciate your optimism, but what has happened that would give you any confidence in the direction of this program. Kids are decommiting left and righ. Our DC just jumped ship. What gives you hope? Because I would love to have some type of confidence.

Advertisement
I appreciate your optimism, but what has happened that would give you any confidence in the direction of this program. Kids are decommiting left and righ. Our DC just jumped ship. What gives you hope? Because I would love to have some type of confidence.

Look I'm always optimistic but this is not the thread on why I feel optimistic. Please see my previous posts.

But keep the faith my brother. I do think we will have very good talent on the field in 2019 along with a schedule that sets up nicely for us.

Look I'm always optimistic but this is not the thread on why I feel optimistic. Please see my previous posts.

But keep the faith my brother. I do think we will have very good talent on the field in 2019 along with a schedule that sets up nicely for us.
We need to win 10 games next year for Richt to get a pass.

Advertisement
Here is mine. And it will be based on nothing and filled with no substance but will have positivity all in it.

- Whatcha all going to do when Miami under Richt finish in the top 10 in defense and wins the coastal next year?

- How you guys going to react when Richt improves the offense next year? And Perry/Williams will be in the top 3 QB's in the ACC.

- Where you guys going to disappear to when Miami finishes in the top 20 in recruiting this year while landing Hasselwood among others?

GO CANES!!!

I am hopeful that I am wrong but I am positive none of your projections will prove true.

You really think we were a laughing stock for making it to the ACC Championship game? What the **** were we over the last 15 years before Richt and his staff took us to 10 wins and number 2 in the country?

Again saying crap and having no relevant facts to say to back up your statement. Guaranteed we are better thought of now then before Richt came and that's A FACT!
Currently? No.

Advertisement
It is a big deal and what's disturbing is how some of you posters are so quick to dismiss something that took 15 years for it to actually happen.

Not saying Richt did not make mistakes this last year because he did. However, it doesn't negate the good he has done since he got here no matter how much you guys want ir too.
Actually, it does. Good coaches improve, Rorcht has regressed exponentially

Here's the thing I never said my hypotheticals would come true. I said them without any fact or proof to back them up.

But here's my question, why should my thread be bumped and shot full of negs (according to you) when other people's threads are full of hatred and division go unchecked?
Because they're true. You're really not bright are you?

Doesn't matter if we go 10-2 next year. We would still get smoked by Clemson in the ACCCG and probably the bowl opponent. 10 wins, maybe 11 if we get lucky in a season is the best we will ever do with Mork.

Advertisement

GO CANES!!!

I'll be right here and I'll be cautiously optimistic about the future. That stuff you're saying is nice, but thats what we did last year and look how this year turned out. So if Richt wins 10+ games, the coastal, a bowl game, and doesn't embarrass us in the ACCCG then I'll be cautiously optimistic that he won't fck it up the next year. But until he creates a lasting, winning program, miss me with this nonsense about how this year was a fluke. This year looked a lot like all his other years here, so he's going to need to prove himself over the course of several years before I change my mind about who he is.

Because they're true. You're really not bright are you?

cheers-to-all-my-haters-gonna-hate-meme.jpg

Advertisement
Back