Simpson HC for the Bowl game, Likens OC

I love watching TVD play. And as much as I loved watching Rambo play, I'll be excited to see Jacolby and Melo and whoever else get more snaps and see who steps up and starts making a name for next season.

Advertisement
I love watching TVD play. And as much as I loved watching Rambo play, I'll be excited to see Jacolby and Melo and whoever else get more snaps and see who steps up and starts making a name for next season.
And Key Smiff. And Brashard Smith. And Jacolby George. And Restrepo.

Advertisement
He needs time. The guy has started 9 games and we're treating him like Mahomes in the last pre-season game. Jesus.....
Let me guess, starting the ACC freshman of the year who has lit it up and risking him in some meaningless bowl game against a juggernaut in Washington St. is somehow going to help him any?

Your quarterback is the most important position on the field. We don't need a repeat of what happened to King last year.

Coach said, “It’s Go Time” and he said it starts right now that very second. So we aren’t resting or protecting anyone, we are trying to win every single game we play in period.

Advertisement
Let me guess, starting the ACC freshman of the year who has lit it up and risking him in some meaningless bowl game against a juggernaut in Washington St. is somehow going to help him any?

Your quarterback is the most important position on the field. We don't need a repeat of what happened to King last year.
So based on your thought process, we should just withdraw from all minor bowl games. Yet some people rag on players opting out for meaningless games.

Advertisement
Coach said, “It’s Go Time” and he said it starts right now that very second. So we aren’t resting or protecting anyone, we are trying to win every single game we play in period.

This.

Right now is the exact opposite time to think about sitting out games. Let’s get to work. Nothing less will be tolerated. Period.

Advertisement
TVD!! LOL, needs all the reps he can get. I'm looking forward to seeing him next year, especially when we walk into clemson to stop their home winning streak!

TVD the GAWWWDDD!!

Advertisement
Back