Simplistic View

prinmemo

Junior
Our game on Saturday will come down to what team's QB plays the best and makes the least mistakes. Both defenses are going to be focused on stopping the run, and they're both more than capable of doing so.

As such, it's all about what QB does the best. We have an edge with our DBs. I also like our receivers, although I am not as familiar with Clemson's WR group. It appears as though we have more home run hitters among our WR group (even with AR out).

I like our combination of QB and WRs against their DBs than their combination of QB and WRs against our DBs.

We will win this game.

(I am a simpleton when it comes to Xs, Os, schemes, etc., so this is overly simplistic. I base this off game stats for both teams. Clemson clearly relies on its run game. Bryant is a game manager. This feels a little like ND except Clemson has better athletes.)

Advertisement
Bryant is definitely more accurate than wimbush, but yes other than that, they have better athletes than them at the offensive skill positions. Also, while they have a good offensive line, it is not nearly as hyped up as Notre Dame's was. Hopefully this means our DL can feast. I also think its critical that we get a TD via KR or PR or a pic six. Don't see their defense giving more than 20 points up to our O.

Even more simplistic: We have nothing to lose. We are supposed to lose according to everyone. Ball out!!! They are ranked 1st and if we lose we still go to major bowl game! All the pressure is on them and their coaches. Probably the most fun game all year if I was player. Go 100 all game and give ZERO FFFFFF........CCCCKKKSS!

Advertisement
Back