Silvera will visit in January

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Nesta Silvera is moving his visit from this weekend to January, he told me tonight. None of the American Heritage targets for Miami are early signees, so this could end up being a positive for Miami in their recruitment of Tyson Campbell, Patrick Surtain, and Andrew Chatfield. That crew is expected to visit together in January.

Advertisement
Pete, are we actively recuiting Asante S.? How would that work with T.C, and P. S. Jr?

Advertisement
But some of y’all tried to tell me he should visit this weekend because all of our commits was visiting.... id rather him be with the rest of the heritage guys on their visit to miami.

I tried to use this same logic last week, come on now... if they weren’t signing early bring them in on a visit in January...

Pete, are we actively recuiting Asante S.? How would that work with T.C, and P. S. Jr?

The way I look at I‎t, they are trying to bring in at least one more DB. If they lose Jobe, then they would want 2.

You take Campbell&Surtain in any scenario. You could get Campbell and not Surtain or you could get both but you won’t get Surtain and not Campbell.

Asante Samuel could visit this weekend, I was just told. Bethel will visit January 26th, and Keidron Smith is another possibility.

Advertisement

The way I look at I‎t, they are trying to bring in at least one more DB. If they lose Jobe, then they would want 2.

You take Campbell&Surtain in any scenario. You could get Campbell and not Surtain or you could get both but you won’t get Surtain and not Campbell.

Asante Samuel could visit this weekend, I was just told. Bethel will visit January 26th, and Keidron Smith is another possibility.

Order of preference:

1)Campbell
2a)Surtain
2b)Samuel
Bethel.

Order of preference:

1)Campbell
2a)Surtain
2b)Samuel
Bethel.

yeah that way

Order of preference:

1)Campbell
2a)Surtain
2b)Samuel
Bethel.

Yep. That sounds about right.

Advertisement

You're the man! Thanks, and welcome back! :)

Makes sense. Two spots for 6 guys (Campbell, Surtain, Samuel, Smith, Bethel, Jobe). All 6 IMO are worth a schollie. Add two of them to the 4 solid commitments we have and that's a superb group. My wish would be Campbell plus any 1 of the others.

We better give the AH kids their own **** weekend no other kids unless they’re already committed to us. We better roll the red carpet out and let them see every inch of the University of Miami.

Advertisement
If we get T.C and either P. Jr or A. Jr I will literally **** my pants. This would give us the best DB recruits on paper in the history of recruiting lol

Advertisement
Back