Silvera talks the talk and walks the walk

View as article
Haven't seen his previously. It's footage including Silvera, Herbert, Chatfeild, Donaldson and Scaife. Good battles between Nesta and Donaldson. Love some of the looks Silvera gives that Sainterling kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXUVRAcnxyY

Silvera looks so/so here (and I liked him as a prospect obv, just wins some/lose some here)...But yeah some good clips there. I coulda definitely lived with Dolcine or Carney.

Watch his actual game film in which silvera is a monster. 1 on 1s for offensive/ defensive lineman WITHOUT pads don't mean sh*t

brock,

this post right here encapsulates why you get so much grief on this board. dont say you dont care, ive seen you post numerous times wondering why everyone's always giving you a hard time. go back to when you made the above post. think about what it was that was going through your mind as you were typing those words. try as hard as you can to put yourself in Skeeter's frame of mind. was he actually proposing that Silvera wasnt a monster? did he or did he not state that he liked him as a prospect? might that mean that he's already watched his film? at any point in time did he imply that 1 on 1's tell us the whole story?

there's consistently a strong disconnect with how you respond to people and what those people actually said. stop it.
It's a **** message board, come on with the soft shouldered bullsh*t. No grown man would take offense to what I said. Give me a ******* break, "watch his film, 1 on 1s WITHOUT pads don't mean sh*t" is oh so offensive... come the fvck on....

I've watched his game film a lot...Like the kid as a prospect and glad he's a Cane. Just making a point about that video...He caught work a couple of times as well as giving it a couple times

And those linemen 1 on 1s, although not the be all/end all do hold some weight. The result of those battles are definitely more predictive than receiver 1 on 1s...Although those can help too. None of it is meaningless, although like you said not as important as what happens after kickoff.

Advertisement
p.s., Skeeter, I'm with you on Carney. He looked like the real deal. Illinois scored with him IMHO.

Ya I liked him (like Wright from Dillard even better), but Carney I think had some off the field issues? And obv we all liked who we got at end.

Silvera looks so/so here (and I liked him as a prospect obv, just wins some/lose some here)...But yeah some good clips there. I coulda definitely lived with Dolcine or Carney.

Watch his actual game film in which silvera is a monster. 1 on 1s for offensive/ defensive lineman WITHOUT pads don't mean sh*t

brock,

this post right here encapsulates why you get so much grief on this board. dont say you dont care, ive seen you post numerous times wondering why everyone's always giving you a hard time. go back to when you made the above post. think about what it was that was going through your mind as you were typing those words. try as hard as you can to put yourself in Skeeter's frame of mind. was he actually proposing that Silvera wasnt a monster? did he or did he not state that he liked him as a prospect? might that mean that he's already watched his film? at any point in time did he imply that 1 on 1's tell us the whole story?

there's consistently a strong disconnect with how you respond to people and what those people actually said. stop it.
It's a **** message board, come on with the soft shouldered bullsh*t. No grown man would take offense to what I said. Give me a ******* break, "watch his film, 1 on 1s WITHOUT pads don't mean sh*t" is oh so offensive... come the fvck on....

I've watched his game film a lot...Like the kid as a prospect and glad he's a Cane. Just making a point about that video...He caught work a couple of times as well as giving it a couple times

And those linemen 1 on 1s, although not the be all/end all do hold some weight. The result of those battles are definitely more predictive than receiver 1 on 1s...Although those can help too. None of it is meaningless, although like you said not as important as what happens after kickoff.

Ok I somewhat agree, did you take offense to what I said a few pages back?

brock,

If you haven't realized by now that you are an obnoxious person to interact with, then it's clear you have zero self-awareness.

Stop with the wannabe tough guy act

man, coming on this site and seeing almost all yall just attack brock with bull**** literally everytime he posts, regardless whether he's right or wrong, is really starting to get annoying. Its gotten to the point where all yall involved just look stupid as ****.
Heres a new tactic for you guys - Stop Responding! That is how you deal with people you don't like on the internet. Can't believe you guys don't understand by now that the more you respond the worse it gets.

Complains about guys responding to posts they don't like by responding to a post he doesn't like. Perfection.

Defending a grown *** man on a message board like he was squirted from your urethra?

Priceless.

The Brockwurst defense group is just as bad as the kielbasa himself.

If you haven't realized by now that you are an obnoxious person to interact with, then it's clear you have zero self-awareness.

Stop with the wannabe tough guy act

man, coming on this site and seeing almost all yall just attack brock with bull**** literally everytime he posts, regardless whether he's right or wrong, is really starting to get annoying. Its gotten to the point where all yall involved just look stupid as ****.
Heres a new tactic for you guys - Stop Responding! That is how you deal with people you don't like on the internet. Can't believe you guys don't understand by now that the more you respond the worse it gets.

Complains about guys responding to posts they don't like by responding to a post he doesn't like. Perfection.

tbh I really don't care about this post particularly. My post was to tell all of you that you are being ******* retarded by continuing to attack and respond and for the rest of the people on this site its starting to get very annoying and derail threads when you have to get past 10 post attacking brock on every thread. like ****, if he says something ******* retarded don't respond. It's pretty simple.

I'd rather read posts from you telling us your personal top 3 college choices.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back