Silvera and Phillips

Phillips leaving after this year would be a mistake. He's just now starting to put things together but his technique needs work. I think nests has been the most held defensive tackle in the country. He has a great bullrush and a motor that doesn't stop. He also needs some technique work and some moves in his ****nal. I hope they both stay. We need to break the cycle on players leaving too soon

Advertisement
Although it sucks to lose JP, we do have some fantastic talent sitting behind him. Out twitchiest DE is Harvey and I expect him to ball out next year as a starter. We need Jade to come back and I think Jade needs Jade to come back. I don't know that he's secured himself a 1st day draft position, but if he continues the rest of this season as he's been playing, and comes back even stronger next season, I can definitely see him get mentioned as a 1-2 round prospect.

After Hedley and Jose, Phillips is the most NFL ready guy on the team but he needs more film. Could go first two rounds if he comes back and does well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back