Silvera and Phillips

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've been around since Andy Gustafson was our coach...seen lots of special players. Nesta Silvera and Jaelan Phillips are special, Silvera is one strong beast and Phillips pursues until the play ends, dude is fast and strong.
They both better come back next year, but if Phillips keep getting sacks he might leave

Advertisement
Been told Phillips is very likely gone. Even before his recent outburst. Nesta should stay. For his own good
Been told Phillips is very likely gone. Even before his recent outburst. Nesta should stay. For his own good.
Outside of Rousseau it’s a weak edge class, he probably should go because you know he’s going to test really well and he has some impressive film this year

Advertisement
I've been around since Andy Gustafson was our coach...seen lots of special players. Nesta Silvera and Jaelan Phillips are special, Silvera is one strong beast and Phillips pursues until the play ends, dude is fast and strong.

Silvera has grown and his game is showing it. Imagine having Rousseau and Phillips that would have been unfair. Whomever is coaching them is doing a **** GREAT JOB

Advertisement
0% Phillips comes back. He might as well get paid with all the injuries he has suffered in his career

I agree. I wouldn't be mad at him one bit. Also frees up a scholarship to go after another stud

Would love to see them come back next season. I don't think either are R1/R2 guys right now. Both could be with another season.

I could tell you were an old dude, Fraggle. You’ve been through a **** of career as a Canes fan.

Advertisement
Back