Silver lining: we're trolling other teams and their fans

terdferguson

Junior
We make everyone look so good, that they overinflate their team's ability and then have an inevitable meltdown. Think about Maryland in 2011, they beat our *** in the opening game, their fans swelling with pride, full of confidence. Then they go on to a 2-11 season with the only other win being Towson. Lol. Louisville this year, they curb stomp us, fans full of swagger and confidence, then they lose to Virginia who was riding a 10 game losing streak to div 1a opponents. Nebraska right now is feeling great about Abdulluh and their running game. They'll play someone good at some point who will stack the box and kick their ***. They won't see it coming. I'll laugh.

We're trolling other teams fan bases. Our program has been reduced to such a pile of crap that this is the only bright spot I can find.

Advertisement
We make everyone look so good, that they overinflate their team's ability and then have an inevitable meltdown. Think about Maryland in 2011, they beat our *** in the opening game, their fans swelling with pride, full of confidence. Then they go on to a 2-11 season with the only other win being Towson. Lol. Louisville this year, they curb stomp us, fans full of swagger and confidence, then they lose to Virginia who was riding a 10 game losing streak to div 1a opponents. Nebraska right now is feeling great about Abdulluh and their running game. They'll play someone good at some point who will stack the box and kick their ***. They won't see it coming. I'll laugh.

We're trolling other teams fan bases. Our program has been reduced to such a pile of crap that this is the only bright spot I can find.

Jesus I forgot Maryland ended up that bad that year. Even with 2nd stringers we should've beat that team.

and this makes us feel better how??

Advertisement
Cant understate how pathetic this is. I pray to the football gods to get this worthless piece of sh*t coach out of here

Advertisement
Back