SILLY SEASON

Odysseus

Freshman
Don't fall for the false hype, guys are getting fed bad info all around this past week. Most likely Manny will still be gone and most likely Mario will be coach 2022 and beyond. Just let it play out don't stress fellas and take all this news being leaked with a grain of salt. Only trust listen to the REAL insiders, because like Manny said ago this time of year is silly season.

Advertisement
Don't fall for the false hype, guys are getting fed bad info all around this past week. Most likely Manny will still be gone and most likely Mario will be coach 2022 and beyond. Just let it play out don't stress fellas and take all this news being leaked with a grain of salt. Only trust listen to the REAL insiders, because like Manny said ago this time of year is silly season.

I remember when Jalen Hurts used his sorry *** for a free night out in Miami and dinner at Prime 112 😂. Manny is a H0E!

Advertisement
Advertisement
If honest and real due diligence is being done, I do not have a problem with the time being taken. However, if after all this we end up with Mandy, my nuts are going to explode…

If honest and real due diligence is being done, I do not have a problem with the time being taken. However, if after all this we end up with Mandy, my nuts are going to explode…
They can take all the time they want, and still squash the rumors and bull****. There hasn’t been a single statement from this admin, except anonymous reports w opposing messages.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Thank you, OP!!

I know I was able to enjoy myself at the fair today with my kids & wife.

Advertisement
Back