Silio & Me

btcane

Sophomore
I heard that idiot Silio knock Al for not recruiting local players so I attempted to call him out. I called his lousy show and asked, "Who in the 3 local counties, would you have recruited over K. Olsen?" His answer, "You always go out of the area for QBs at Miami." When I attempted to go further, he cut me off!
I guess he is against the Eduardo commit. Probable hated Jacory.
Wanted to ask who he would have recruited over Figueroa, Bond & Grace at LB (except for M. Thomas) What local TE would he have chased over Dobard & Sandland? How 'bout DE --- what local kid over AQM? Yes, although we DID chase AC, anybody locally better than the country's #1 FB, Gus Edwards? And then Al grabs a 4 star kid, as well!
The only local kid we DIDN'T recruit hard was J. Bosa, who committed early to his All-American grandfather's alma mater, tOhio State U.
The silly argument he makes, "You don't recruit positions, you recruit percentages!", is blatent horsefeathers!!!
Every coach in the country recruits QBs, recruits OLs, recruits LBs, etc. ---- he doesn'r recruit percentages!!
Sileo is an ******! Didn't get a chance to ask that Alum if he was a member of the Hurrican Club? Bet the answer is in the negative!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sileo = Skip Bayless. Idiot with a platform to spread is stupidity.

Stopped listening to/caring about him a LONG time ago. I think we'd all be better off doing the same.

Stopped listening to/caring about him a LONG time ago. I think we'd all be better off doing the same.

He ripped the team to shreads this past year every week that he could just spitting on them and he gets people ****ed off for ratings now what i find funny is there aren't people on twitter with a hashtag like #nomoresileo or something just so nobody listens to his show then he will get fired until then though they will keep him on

yeah, but at least skip bayless always supported us in the fiesta bowl. he always said that we won that game, and i've always respected him for that

yeah, but at least skip bayless always supported us in the fiesta bowl. he always said that we won that game, and i've always respected him for that

Yet he bshes Lebron at every turn so you sure he has credibility? They are both paid trolls the difference is one is on ESPN so we will love to watch regardless the other is on radio when you have other stations that talk sports too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

He ripped the team to shreads this past year every week that he could just spitting on them and he gets people ****ed off for ratings now what i find funny is there aren't people on twitter with a hashtag like #nomoresileo or something just so nobody listens to his show then he will get fired until then though they will keep him on

He had every reason to rip the team under Golden. At least Sileo tried shining a light on a steaming **** but the Golden slurpers were in denial...

Was this really a necessary thread? Seriously? Where are we, the girls bathroom in Middle school?

The Golden era was a heaping mound of hot *****... All bets were off and no one was immune to criticism on that staph.

Advertisement
Back