Sileo: Voice of Reason?

Advertisement
Epic Fail GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Advertisement
If this was another coach he would be asking for his head.. he is compromised because he probably cool wit Mario and extend him much more grace than he would another coach.. now he coppin pleas.. did he say it's a process for any of other coaches, if so then cool

Last night as a disaster no doubt about it! No excuses! With that being said, I listened and I just like every Cane fan want to see immediate results. However, I’m not on the fire coaches train. Keep building, the most important thing is what everyone ESPECIALLY the coaches learned from this disaster.

Disregard the messenger and listen to the message.

Advertisement
He came in that huge twitter space last night(had 1.2+k listeners) basically telling Canes fans they had the right to be mad but give Mario a chance and started naming coaching blunders that happened under Jimmy Johnson. Jimmy definitely made some mistakes while he was here but never THAT bad what we witnessed last night.

idk, i'm calmed down much more than what I was last night. and not that mad anymore. Maybe next weeks game will **** me off(hopefully not).

Advertisement
Back