Silents...

CspotOandG

Freshman
Ok, I heard that we may have gotten several commitments after the game. Anyone have any inside info or intel on this?

:neonu:

The Canes....Owning the Gators since 1937.

Advertisement
"Silent commits" is the stupidest term in recruiting.

Agree. Silent commits are about as real Julio Deroiser. No WelcomeToTheU no commit. In February a recruit might tell the staff he's coming the week of signing day, but that's about it.

Advertisement
I thought "silent" meant that they told the coaches they are committing, but not anyone else.

Advertisement
Ok, I heard that we may have gotten several commitments after the game. Anyone have any inside info or intel on this?

Where did you "hear" something silent? And if you did, why not ask the next question to your informant...WHO?

Where did you "hear" something silent? And if you did, why not ask the next question to your informant...WHO?

He hasn't. He's just trying to fish out information.

It'll be interesting to see if we really got any commitments specifically because of this game.

If any, I think the obvious guess would Braxton Berrios. He was a Canes lean and was at the game decked out in full Dannyboy garb. :)

Advertisement
I tried this "soft committment" stuff with my GF. That went down like melted butter.

Silent Commit = No Commit.

Its bullsh8t.

Soft Commit = No Commit.

Committed but looking. = No Commit.

Committed but still taking visits = Soft Commit.

Committed, shut down recruiting, repping the U and referring to the program as "We" = Commit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back