silent commits

Advertisement
I actually have no idea what the **** being a silent commit actually even does for the recruit. I understand the one's who call the coaches the night before an announcement to let them know they are coming, but what other purpose does it serve?

I actually have no idea what the **** being a silent commit actually even does for the recruit. I understand the one's who call the coaches the night before an announcement to let them know they are coming, but what other purpose does it serve?

To save a spot on the team they want to go to, while banging all the hot trim they can from different schools, and free trips around the country.

Advertisement

If you're leaving your hometown you don't have to deal with possibly months of bull**** about leaving while still giving your future coaches the heads up so they can plan/recruit accordingly.

You always have to watch out for the silent commits, I hear they're the deadliest.

38.png

This. You can commit somewhere and still take all your OVs. No point to silent commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back