Signs for UF

Gators are the biggest revisionists of history since the Great Wall of China was torn down.

Speaking of, refresh my memory on the SEC inviting UM and FSU to the SEC in 1991. That title game was a killer, though. Considering U haven't been to one since joining a league that has one, its understandable on revisionist history.

Advertisement
Gotta be this one:

162.jpg

Possible captions -

"Where's your Messiah now, Gators?"

"Hands up, Ni**a!"

"Florida's Holy Trinity"

"The 'F' is for 'Fail'"

3 out 3 Gators Take it In the ***!!!

Advertisement
Gators are the biggest revisionists of history since the Great Wall of China was torn down.

Speaking of, refresh my memory on the SEC inviting UM and FSU to the SEC in 1991. That title game was a killer, though. Considering U haven't been to one since joining a league that has one, its understandable on revisionist history.

Here's some history for you. We have 5 national championships. You have 3. How cute!

Advertisement
Very few people will see a sign. Bark whenever they have the ball, make it hard for them to run their offense.

Maybe we can get Sunlife to play Who let the dogs out?!?

You are a douchebag.............how you like it , *****?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back