Signing Day Profile: CB Christian Williams

View as article
Advertisement
Couch going to be a dog in the knickle and he’ll get to learn from Bandy. I believe Williams easily makes it on our 5 deep with Bethel trying to get to 6 deep.
For me I want to see Bethel get a chance at PR and KR.

Fire manny

Fire Saban. Bama lost a recruit to awful Miami? From their backyard?

WTF!! Miami bagmen always cheat. F[]ckin traitor leaving Alabama for SoFL. All he needs to know and see is in Tuscaloosa.

Bama is a dumpster fire.

Run the Flags From The Trucks (they dont fly banners in Bama as airplane technology is too advanced).

Advertisement
Fire Saban. Bama lost a recruit to awful Miami? From their backyard?

WTF!! Miami bagmen always cheat. F[]ckin traitor leaving Alabama for SoFL. All he needs to know and see is in Tuscaloosa.

Bama is a dumpster fire.

Run the Flags From The Trucks (they dont fly banners in Bama as airplane technology is too advanced).
LMAO, post of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy to have the kid but even the write up says saban didn't have room for him.

He's still a kid almost everybody would have loved to have and we got him. Maybe we didn't beat bama straight up, but we beat everybody else and if we did that consistently we'd be just fine.

This articles reads like a man who was ALMOST fired this off season, who KNEW he was behind the 8 ball to start hitting on some of these recruiting targets, and needed to make a splash to impress Manolo..... good get Rumph but this can't be a one-off thing.....gotta be able to sustain....

Advertisement
This articles reads like a man who was ALMOST fired this off season, who KNEW he was behind the 8 ball to start hitting on some of these recruiting targets, and needed to make a splash to impress Manolo..... good get Rumph but this can't be a one-off thing.....gotta be able to sustain....

Dude literally had to see a sports psych to figure out how to recruit. But yeah, he’s legit cuz his room is full of 4* kids that fall off trees in SFL. From the mans own **** mouth: “Every Signing Day I’ve had, I’m not saying they were disappointing, but they weren’t at the level of what a Hurricane coach should be,” Rumph said.”

Context and nuance matter. I hope this is the start of a trend of landing top end kids for Rumph

Advertisement
Back