Signing Day Highlights

Advertisement
The one position I don’t mind getting from the portal is Olinemen.They have all been in a college weight and nutritional program for a year or two so you don’t have to wait on them to put on weight or take off bad weight.

Now of course you need someone with good evaluation skills to pick the ones that won’t be spot fillers and I think Mario and Maribol will be able to do that.

I know manny ****ed us on this class but 7 kids????

How many scholarship players do we have?
Potentially an 8th later today - but yes, there's a reason the Recruiting board was dead. Diaz tanked this class.

We've pushed a lot of kids back to February, so Cristobal can get them in for official visits in January, but yeah this is a salvage job at this point.

Being in the recruiting game since high school....you can tell a guy that sticks out and early. Graves stuck out like a thumb..and Brown treating MNW like some punks when he was sophomore had me all over him since then.

Next kid i been salivating is Nyjalik Kelly hope we get him...ive been higher on him than Stewart the whole time regardless of their ranking.

People are sleeping on Brown. His frame and athletic ability are freakish. He's already a legit 6-4/6-5 and 225+ with really broad shoulders. Kid can be 6-5/240 in no time with excellent speed. Very intrigued by the kid.

Potentially an 8th later today - but yes, there's a reason the Recruiting board was dead. Diaz tanked this class.

We've pushed a lot of kids back to February, so Cristobal can get them in for official visits in January, but yeah this is a salvage job at this point.
I understand all that but it seems like we are very low on numbers.

How many spots are available?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Somewhat OT - what's with no television coverage? Can't find anything, which is weird because there's something every year.

People are sleeping on Brown. His frame and athletic ability are freakish. He's already a legit 6-4/6-5 and 225+ with really broad shoulders. Kid can be 6-5/240 in no time with excellent speed. Very intrigued by the kid.

Which Brown are we talking about? Jacurri?

Advertisement
Canal St. knockoff version... dead.
That's what the Manny-Faced Fraud was when compared to Mario, bruh. All-State at Columbus vs. All-Miami Shores at Country Day. Blue Collar vs. Mayor's Son. Starting OL and Champ at The U vs. Starting Waterboy/AV nerd at FSPoo. Learned to coach by playing at high levels and climbing the coaching ladder vs. Learning to coach from the "Coaching for Dummies" book series. Recruiting Sniper vs. Talent Repellent. FFS, Bilingual vs. CAN'T SPEAK SPANISH!!! Soy Americano, pero yo se como hablar Español muchisimo bien. But I should never be more comfortable speaking Spanish than the CUBAN-AMERICAN HC of the MIAMI FUCCIN' HURRICANES!!! Thank God I'm not anymore...

Last edited:
Advertisement
My post specifically said we can hit the portal and make up some ground, so yeah we can bring in more guys.

We can bring in more HS guys but the pool is getting a lot smaller after today and I haven’t really heard any targets we’re on besides Shemar and Coleman, which are both battles. Again, hopefully we’ll make up ground post-ESD.
Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Feel Better GIF
It Will Be Ok Hang In There GIF by Chippy the Dog

Somewhat OT - what's with no television coverage? Can't find anything, which is weird because there's something every year.
@WeBallinBoyz

also download the cbs sports hq app and you can watch it on your phone or tv free

not sure if they are televising Kelly's announcement though

Advertisement
Back