Signing day closing ...

Taylor26

Redshirt Freshman
Lets close with: I have a feeling we lose WR- T. Chatman to TCU....... and Keep OL - St. Louis

RB-D. William
DT-K.Norton
DB-Redwine

Last edited:
Advertisement
Imma say none of the above...my bleek vision along w/ Golden's inability to close got me suspicious of this 2015 class.

after everything that has been going on, i would love that but Williams is going to ND, that is why they said we didn't offer his friend so we don't look bad, also UF is about to close like a Boss and it looks like they are going to get Both Jordan's so i could see Callaway going there also, Scoot loved his visit to Miss State, and we might have a chance with Norton depending on how much room AU has,

Why would Dexter come back when we cut him loose to try and keep Scarlett (lolz)?

He should and probably will tell them to **** off

If we haul in 3 DT's on signing day, then Katy Perry has to let me fvck her **** at the next Super Bowl Halftime Show. I put it out into the universe, the universe will bring it to me.

All jokes aside, we'll be lucky to hold on to what we've got and maybe add Dex, Redwine, Jalen Julius, and Kendrick Norton. I think Callaway/Scott/Robinson are locks for elsewhere.

Advertisement
At this point it's useless to especulate what we close with.
When the dust settles on signing day just pray we keep what we have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back