Signature win for team.

Advertisement
A signature win where you cough up a 23 point fourth quarter lead and go to overtime? The laughs are deep on this site.

Schedule is a ******* joke and he's got a good QB.

I've been worried about this for a while....he's going to win 7 or 8 by accident and that will be enough to likely even get him an extension with the ******** running our program.

Welcome to purgatory.

Schedule is a ****ing joke and he's got a good QB.

I've been worried about this for a while....he's going to win 7 or 8 by accident and that will be enough to likely even get him an extension with the ******** running our program.

Welcome to purgatory.

They can't give him and extension, can they? Just ******* shoot me!

Advertisement
Schedule is a ****ing joke and he's got a good QB.

Welcome to purgatory.

They can't give him and extension, can they? Just ******* shoot me!

If he wins 9 he'll get a lifetime extension

If he wins 10 he'll get a statue in the food court.

By seasons end it'll rank with UF and Ohio St wins

That UF team would have smashed this Nebraska team. This Nebraska team is really weak. No speed and no playmakers. No pass rushers and no one who can cover. It's a very poor football team.

Advertisement
Its a signature win because it was a win we had to have to get to 7 wins which will bring Golden back next year. Eat S**t Haters.

So wining against unranked teams count as "signature" wins...and sevens wins is great season.
Your love for Al Golden has really made you lower the bar on both those categories.

As I stated in another thread put for sale signs in his yard. As for No D just send moving trucks to his house.

I had to leave around 6:30. The score was 30-10 early in the 4th. So I record the game because you just never know and wouldn't cha know, I get to see a breakdown of epic proportions. They can thank their lucky stars that Corn Elder is a beast because if Nebraska had scored, they proved they couldn't match it.

I'll add the officiating sucked real bad. As was mentioned on another thread, they called against Nebraska early when it didn't matter and against Miami for chicken**** things later when it did.

Advertisement
After the first quarter, I was cringing the whole f.ucking time. Pathetic display of blowing a huge lead.

No words to describe how bad Golden is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back