Signature win for team.

onplane

Freshman
They beat a power five conference team and its Referees. Great win for the team, they did not quit even after NU tied the game.

Advertisement
By seasons end it'll rank with UF and Ohio St wins

Last edited:
Probably closer to the win against the Gators two years ago that no longer looked so signature when they finished 4-8

It'll end up being like the time we beat the mighty Gator team in 2013. It was an ugly, ugly win, and I'll take it. In the end, Nebraska just isn't that good of a team, so it just can't be considered a signature win. It's a win.

Now, if Nebraska runs the table, and so do we, then I'll agree. Until then, it's just an ugly win.

Advertisement
3-0, and looked terrible in each win. Forget winning the Coastal. Blake and the BOT should start calling agents right now.

Advertisement
I thought Butch was especially polite in the post game show. He could have ripped Folden, but instead only talked about Nebraska's great effort.

Its a signature win because it was a win we had to have to get to 7 wins which will bring Golden back next year. Eat S**t Haters.

Its a signature win because it was a win we had to have to get to 7 wins which will bring Golden back next year. Eat S**t Haters.

Ah I see we have an athletic department intern in our midst.

Nebraska is horrible. Miami is so clearly horribly coached. This QB with an elite staff would win a national title.

Nebraska lost a home opener for the first time in like 80 years this year.

Advertisement
7 wins is the goal you 'haters'. 7 wins is the goal for ****** millenials who just started watching football.

Nah, he's right, that's exactly an Al Gorlden signature win. His team gave up 23 points in the fourth quarter, couldn't get 1 yard for a first down in OT, 23% third down efficiency, gave up over 450 yards, and had to kick a field goal to win in OT over a bad team. Sign your name to it Al, that's your type of performance.

Advertisement

This right here. I swear to God that fat **** sold his soul to the devil.

He's got a ridiculously easy schedule and a very good QB....an extremely well trained chimpanzee could win 7 or 8 as the head coach this year.

We're ****ed. Plain and simple......we're staring at purgatory.

He's got a ridiculously easy schedule and a very good QB....an extremely well trained chimpanzee could win 7 or 8 as the head coach this year.

I've accepted this

8 wins and he's def back

Nah, he's right, that's exactly an Al Gorlden signature win. His team gave up 23 points in the fourth quarter, couldn't get 1 yard for a first down in OT, 23% third down efficiency, gave up over 450 yards, and had to kick a field goal to win in OT over a bad team. Sign your name to it Al, that's your type of performance.

BoucherFace.gif

Advertisement
Back