SIGN THIS PETITION - WE NEED AT LEAST 100 SIGNATURES!!!

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. First of all our facilities are in the top 10% and they are as a fact better than FSU's. Miami has spent over $100 million on athletic facilities in the last 13 years and moronic statements don't help. Did you know the basketball locker rooms and lounges are about to be redone that a $1.5 million high definition (all 4 sides) is being put into the Bank United Center for replays. A magnificent food area for athletes is being built and will be far nicer than most schools. An artificial turf football field was just installed at $1.5 million.

I've seen over 25 major college facilities and Miami holds up and that includes Alabama as well.... The problems with football are not facilities anymore,

The few ignorant idiots like you really make me laugh, so THANK YOU. First of all, you are picking ONE THING, the facilities, and making a statement.. woohoo!. I shouldn't spend five minutes educating you, but for the benefit of others, click this link and tell me where Miami is listed:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1710759-power-ranking-the-25-most-impressive-facilities-in-college-football/page/26

Let me continue. The Schwartz center was built ONLY BECAUSE a really awesome guy from Aventura FL donated $5MM WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE of expanding the decrepit Hecht athletic center and with the REQUIREMENT that the administration only use these funds, and raise the rest, for athletic purposes. Like the educated people on this forum know, the Schwartz center is a great start, BUT IT"S NOT NEARLY COMPETITIVE WITH OTHER PROGRAMS.

You may be right about one thing.. we may be in the top 10%.. Do you know how many schools there are?? Please do two things before trying to chime in on something you clearly know nothing about. Go and learn math (maybe you should've gone to UM instead of wherever you actually went). Second of all, make your comment relevant. This is not about basketball... are you kidding me? I love this forum that gets both educated fans as well as the rif raf like you who have the audacity to make ignorant comments. I love it though. Makes me laugh, so for the 2% trolls out there... keep 'em coming!

:bricks:

To the 98% educated, solid Canes fans out there ... GO CANES!! WE WILL BE BACK!!!

Advertisement
Tweet it out to all the former players on twitter. Phillip Buchanon and the whole Golden hating crew

Yep.. Good suggestion. Some fraternity brothers are doing just that, as well as reporters.. We'll see where it goes.. We had to divide and conquer so I got this and a couple other blogs.

This will be bad for recruiting.

I hear ya but I said that years ago and nothing changes.. more of the same... Time to move on.. we need drastic direction change or else we'll always be hoping for next year.

And... don't you think losing every nationally televised game or going to an empty stadium isn't already bad for recruiting?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back