SIGN THIS PETITION - WE NEED AT LEAST 100 SIGNATURES!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
GTFOH. 1st post on the board and your basically calling for a boycott of the program. Been thru this before but never ever would do anything against the U. And a bunch of people who are nothing but followers coming along for the ride. Absolutely disgusting if your not 100% with the U and ever root against or boycott the program find a new team, sport, hobby or life. Its easy being a fan when your on top, when **** gets bad is when loyalty is tested. Disgusting.

GTFOH. 1st post on the board and your basically calling for a boycott of the program. Been thru this before but never ever would do anything against the U. And a bunch of people who are nothing but followers coming along for the ride. Absolutely disgusting if your not 100% with the U and ever root against or boycott the program find a new team, sport, hobby or life. Its easy being a fan when your on top, when **** gets bad is when loyalty is tested. Disgusting.

You don't know what you're talking about. You are the one that is disgusting by supporting a leadership that has lost their focus on what makes this Group even possible. If you want to support a mediocre program, go support Wake Forest or Temple. WE WANT A NEW STADIUM. WE WANT NEW COACHES. WE WANT BETTER FACILITIES. And, while we give them money they won't change course. IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHY WE ARE NO LONGER RELEVANT. .Makes me sick to my stomach that we have fans like you out there who are oblivious and just decide to follow a failed direction. YOU ARE THE FOLLOWER.

I like what the petition says: "With new leadership in 2015, we want our voices to be heard so we can quickly return to supporting our University not just with our hearts, but with our wallets".

GO CANES!!!
:stormwarningflag-sm:stormwarningflag-sm

Last edited:
Advertisement

You don't know what you're talking about. You are the one that is disgusting by supporting a leadership that has lost their focus on what makes this Group even possible. If you want to support a mediocre program, go support Wake Forest or Temple. WE WANT A NEW STADIUM. WE WANT NEW COACHES. WE WANT BETTER FACILITIES. And, while we give them money they won't change course. IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHY WE ARE NO LONGER RELEVANT. .Makes me sick to my stomach that we have fans like you out there who are oblivious and just decide to follow a failed direction. YOU ARE THE FOLLOWER.

I like what the petition says: "With new leadership in 2015, we want our voices to be heard so we can quickly return to supporting our University not just with our hearts, but with our wallets".

GO CANES!!!
:stormwarningflag-sm:stormwarningflag-sm

If you add 3 more zeros to it then you got something, but 100 wont even get read by the janitor. lol

If you add a 3 more zeros to it then you got something, but 100 wont even get read by the janitor. lol

I hear ya. I asked the same thing (Some alumni buddies started it, I'm just promoting it), but they told me that you have to get to 100 to start sending emails to the school. I think if they get 100 emails it'll be worth something.. and hopefully they get a few more over time!

Advertisement
Wow, up to 95ppl. impressive. Too bad you don't have to show a receipt or ticket stub to vote.

Advertisement
I don't know.. I'll ask my friend to check into it.. maybe they shut it down after they got over 100 signatures? I'll check. This is getting hot though.. did you read the comments?

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. First of all our facilities are in the top 10% and they are as a fact better than FSU's. Miami has spent over $100 million on athletic facilities in the last 13 years and moronic statements don't help. Did you know the basketball locker rooms and lounges are about to be redone that a $1.5 million high definition (all 4 sides) is being put into the Bank United Center for replays. A magnificent food area for athletes is being built and will be far nicer than most schools. An artificial turf football field was just installed at $1.5 million.

I've seen over 25 major college facilities and Miami holds up and that includes Alabama as well.... The problems with football are not facilities anymore,

Tweet it out to all the former players on twitter. Phillip Buchanon and the whole Golden hating crew

Advertisement
Back