Sick Feeling...

If he wins 10 games i wont give a **** if hes back. Our recruiting will get better and we will go to a good bowl game. Hopefully it will translate to next season and if bot fire him then.

Advertisement
If he wins 10 games i wont give a **** if hes back. Our recruiting will get better and we will go to a good bowl game. Hopefully it will translate to next season and if bot fire him then.

Talk about low/no standards, this is classic. It's this kind of blasé attitude that permits the BOT to ***** up, and get away with it.

10 wins is a ***** up/low standard's. When is the last time we won 10 here? Come on man quit trying so hard on here. None of you could win 10 games at miami. Guaranteed. Now since here comes the bash brigade im out.

Advertisement
Why would any real cane fan want his team to lose in order to get the head coach fired??? The reality is that Golden probably wants out as much as many on here. If he wins, he will look to parlay that into finding another job. If he fails this year, he's gone. So why not root for your team and wish everyone well???? Win or lose, I'll support my Canes!!!!

I think if we win he's leaving and if we lose he's fired. I just don't see him staying either way. However, I'd love for all the fans that talk about dropping the Canes to go ahead and do so. If you're really that close to rooting for the Noles or some other team, then just go ahead.

Advertisement
Back