Sick Feeling...

Advertisement
CapitalIllIvorybackedwoodswallow.gif

Advertisement
If AG is here next year I will be watching all the games from home due to my need to be heavily sedated.

Advertisement
I don't know how they can justify NOT firing him after the back-to-back losses to .500 teams, a 3-5 acc record, last place in the coastal, 0-4 vs. FSU, losing the players, and going 6-6 (with 3 p5 wins) with 10+ NFL players ala CBS sports.

Saban said it best... "Players want to win, but don't know how.. Thats why I'm here is to teach them"

Advertisement
He'll be here next year....

I don't. ...I can't.....

Firing Day is 82 away.

This single game is often cited as our resurrection. Edgerin James was good for 299 yards.
We lost to McNabb's Syracuse 13-66, the previous week.

We had tickets to the original scheduled date, but Hurricane George did it in.

[video=youtube;KQHIPVIN5OI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQHIPVIN5OI[/video]

Advertisement
I have a bad feeling with all these injuries to keep players in our conference that we are going to win a couple games that we originally wouldn't have. Thus, the incompetent coach will not be fired.

I have a bad feeling with all these injuries to keep players in our conference that we are going to win a couple games that we originally wouldn't have. Thus, the incompetent coach will not be fired.

You might just be right. The entire FSU team could slap the university president the week before our game and get suspended for just us, Clemsons bus could take a wrong turn and end up going to Captiva, Duke could all be out trick or treating for Halloween, North Carolinas offense could go swimming off the outer banks and get eaten by sharks. The possibilities are endless and Al could cakewalk right into town. We'd all end up in rehab or the inpatient unit.

Advertisement
Back