SIAP: What ACC coaches are anonymously saying bout our Canes

Plzwork4

Worldbeater
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/ddFMK?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=miami-hurricanes-football

Interesting read...

The first line about us reads “Stephen Morris probably hurt them more than he helped them.”…

LOL!

Here's the rest...

“They have a good pool of talent, but then I thought offensively they were erratic as Morris was erratic. As long as Duke Johnson was there, it didn’t matter all that much. When you took him out of the equation, they were a little bit like running on one leg.”…

“Defensively, what surprises me is they are not very fast overall as a team. It’s opposite of what you’d expect of a Miami team based on their history.”…

“I just don’t think they are extremely quick or fast on defense, which you’d think wouldn’t be a problem.”…

“Linebacker Denzel Perryman looks the part. Good player.”…

“The offensive line I thought was really, really good - maybe the most talented in the league overall. They have a lot of depth there and should be good again.”…

“They were just kind of surprisingly erratic on defense. The defensive line was just average.”…

“I thought Morris was sometimes a little too emotional as a quarterback. You can’t be up and down. I don’t know how to describe it. He was trying to make plays that aren’t there and wearing his feelings on his sleeve a little bit. I just thought there was some of that going on. He was talented. I don’t know much about his replacement (possibly Ryan Williams), but they need someone who won’t hurt them with bad throws.”…

“Duke Johnson is good enough to erase a lot of problems. He’s special.”… - See more at: http://athlonsports.com/college-foo...ner&utm_campaign=traffic#sthash.y1flEORw.dpuf

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
“The biggest thing is, they are not coming from a place of 11 or 13 wins. They are coming from basically, as you know, what amounted to be a train wreck two years ago and they are on an upward trend." ~ Anonymous ACC Coach

Last edited:
“The offensive line I thought was really, really good - maybe the most talented in the league overall. They have a lot of depth there and should be good again.”

Fire Kehoe!

"It will be interesting to see how the qb situation plays out. They definitely have an impressive amount on young talent on both sides of the ball. But Golden's just gonna play the seniors anyway."

-Anonymous Corch

Da heck they mean our Defensive Line was just average?

We had Shayon Greene starting at DE!!!!!!!!!!!

[video]http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2012/09/BCC-VS-THE-U.gif[/video]

Advertisement
By Matt Porter Posted: 1:39 pm Tuesday, August 19th, 2014

Florida State legend Bobby Bowden believes his longtime rival, the Hurricanes, are lucky to have a coach like Al Golden.
In an “Ask Me Anything” chat on Reddit.com Monday, Bowden was asked a vague question about Golden being the right coach to lead Miami back to national success.
Bowden responded by saying Golden was “definitely” the right coach, and that “they better hope he stays there.” He also said UM — and Florida — were “a step behind” FSU.

His response in full:
Reddit.com
Reddit.com bowden-on-golden1.jpg

Advertisement
Back