SIAP....We Look PHYSICAL AF

Advertisement
Choc put his head and steamrolled! Nice to see. When you’re 240 pounds play like you’re 240 pounds.

Man it’s abit time you got back on board, we are full of #stateofMiami savages, they all over the team. Programs like Georgia, Clemson and Alabama only have a few! We coming and comin hard! Richt has a ton to prove.
Despite my difference in opinions then most people here I love the U period no matter what anyone says and I get pumped for the season. Mostly I go by what my eyes see and we look ready and the most ready Ive ever seen since 2010 and last year......Dallas is going to be a load to bring down. All our backs are physical and have homerun ability I believe the OL has finally turned the corner based on reports.....also want to see the Dline but trust reports on that as well. U guys know my gripes with Malik but I'll ride with him he has way to many weapons not to feast on the ACC......we coming this season man we here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow choc look beastly. Every year since Richt took over this team has exceeded my expectations. I hope this year is the same. Never call another man chocolate btw

Advertisement
We look fast and physical. You add a hungry Choc to the mix with Homer and DJ, and Defenses are going to get smashed up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back