SIAP: UNC -6 vs. Canes

Advertisement
party smoke GIF by Good Old War

I'll be the contrarian. I think we win just because it will muddy up the whole situation.
Prediction: Miami beats UNC & upsets NC State. At 4-3 Manny proclaims that we’ve turned the corner and Blake does major pro manny PR.

After that we get skull fuc*ed by Pitt, lose to GT, beat FSU, lose to VT, and barely beat a bad Duke team to go 6-6.

Tough call.
UNC with 3 losses, given their expectations and that disaster vs FSU, may have quit.
The same question I'm asking about our 'Canes.

Tough call.
UNC with 3 losses, given their expectations and that disaster vs FSU, may have quit.
The same question I'm asking about our 'Canes.
It’s two teams that have massively underperformed. Both are major disappointments. At this point, whoever wins is playing to revive their season. Whoever loses is done.

Advertisement
A team that just got smacked around by the noles at home is a 6 point favorite against us on the same field.
Jeezzusss fcccckkknnngg Ccchhrrrisst!!!!!
But the admin chilling like all is well.
The worst part is that the spread is too low.

Advertisement
Prediction: Miami beats UNC & upsets NC State. At 4-3 Manny proclaims that we’ve turned the corner and Blake does major pro manny PR.

After that we get skull ****ed by Pitt, lose to GT, beat FSU, lose to VT, and barely beat a bad Duke team to go 6-6.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back