SIAP: UF game expected attendance announced

Here is another reason why fans need to start showing up to games so we don't have to hear **** like this.

Canes DE David Gilbert on the Miami crowd for Week 1: "It was definitely a shock to me to see so many empty seats there."

there were 50k for fAU...wait till he sees savannah state. miami has always had empty seats for the crappy games no matter how good we r

Advertisement
Son Life needs to cater to the wiggers and play some rap music.

I couldn't believe the music selection on Friday. Every song was tecno/dance/house. That **** isn't gonna cut it.

EDM is the most popular genre amongst young ppl now

Here is another reason why fans need to start showing up to games so we don't have to hear **** like this.

Canes DE David Gilbert on the Miami crowd for Week 1: "It was definitely a shock to me to see so many empty seats there."

Dude is from Coral Springs and he's just now figuring out our attendance sucks? Where was he for the first 21 years of his life? A bubble?

Advertisement

there were 50k for fAU...wait till he sees savannah state. miami has always had empty seats for the crappy games no matter how good we r

I was amazed at how good the crowd actually was.

Advertisement
Back