SIAP: UF game expected attendance announced

motorcitycane

Senior
Chris Yandle ‏@ChrisYandle 10h

Listed capacity for Saturday's game vs. Florida will be 76,854. We've added 1,314 seats. And it will be an electric atmosphere. #BeatUF

Advertisement
Man there needs to be 80,000 White T Shirts at this game. I'll be mad if it's not.

What I expect from Canes fans
Every third down we get Crazy Loud.
Every time Driskel drops back in shotgun Scream! (Disrupt timing between him and his center)
Every big hit get loud!
Every in completion get loud (get in Driskel's head)
Every Turnover get loud!
Every offensive possession shut the **** up unless we score or make a big play. (You should be able to hear a pen drop in the stadium when Morris snaps the ball)
Every canes fan from those still being conceived to those on their way to the graveyard should have sore throats and in need of throat lozenge's after the game.

last but not least
EVERY CANES FAN WEARING WHITE!!!

Is this a realistic expectation haha?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man there needs to be 80,000 White T Shirts at this game. I'll be mad if it's not.

What I expect from Canes fans
Every third down we get Crazy Loud.
Every time Driskel drops back in shotgun Scream! (Disrupt timing between him and his center)
Every big hit get loud!
Every in completion get loud (get in Driskel's head)
Every Turnover get loud!
Every offensive possession shut the **** up unless we score or make a big play. (You should be able to hear a pen drop in the stadium when Morris snaps the ball)
Every canes fan from those still being conceived to those on their way to the graveyard should have sore thoughts and in need of throat lozenge's after the game.

last but not least
EVERY CANES FAN WEARING WHITE!!!

Is this a realistic expectation haha?

no. the crowd will be fickle.

No Life was actually rocking the last two FSU games. I fully expect this to be the best atmosphere we have ever seen there. I have the same feeling of anticipation I had before the Who Let the Dogs Out FSU masterpiece in the OB. I don't know what song will be played incessantly, but I know there will be one because Al's troops are about to put the college football world on notice.

No Life was actually rocking the last two FSU games. I fully expect this to be the best atmosphere we have ever seen there. I have the same feeling of anticipation I had before the Who Let the Dogs Out FSU masterpiece in the OB. I don't know what song will be played incessantly, but I know there will be one because Al's troops are about to put the college football world on notice.

I hope you're right, boss. As beat down as Canes fans are these days, I can see it getting pretty quiet at the first sign of adversity. uf@g strings together a few first downs or god forbid scores a TD, and hopefully the place won't go dead. There's a weird pulse about UM fans these days. Shell shocked and easily discouraged.

Here is another reason why fans need to start showing up to games so we don't have to hear **** like this.

Canes DE David Gilbert on the Miami crowd for Week 1: "It was definitely a shock to me to see so many empty seats there."

Advertisement
Lol @ Franchise. Dude you aint neva lied. If UF messes around and goes up 10-0 in the first quarter and has all the momemtum people will say "F this" and start heading out to the picnic area to watch the game and see what hot chicks came. Lol. It never fails. I do think this will be the best crowd we have witnessed since coming to Sun Life. I am really amped to see if the team can rise to the occasion. The city will be behind them thats for sure.

Going to be tough to beat the Oklahoma crowd simply because it's easier to be rowdy at night on national TV instead of wasted at noon in 90+ degrees heat.

Can see the crowd going into a lull once that first adrenaline rush wears down.

Lol @ Franchise. Dude you aint neva lied. If UF messes around and goes up 10-0 in the first quarter and has all the momemtum people will say "F this" and start heading out to the picnic area to watch the game and see what hot chicks came. Lol. It never fails. I do think this will be the best crowd we have witnessed since coming to Sun Life. I am really amped to see if the team can rise to the occasion. The city will be behind them thats for sure.

We will definitely need some early momentum to keep the "fans" in it because no one quits quicker than South Florida fans. I'm hoping the wiggers don't start booing the good guys if uf@g gets a first down or scores or we get stopped on offense.

Advertisement
Son Life needs to cater to the wiggers and play some rap music.

I couldn't believe the music selection on Friday. Every song was tecno/dance/house. That **** isn't gonna cut it.

Here is another reason why fans need to start showing up to games so we don't have to hear **** like this.

Canes DE David Gilbert on the Miami crowd for Week 1: "It was definitely a shock to me to see so many empty seats there."

He played at Wisconsin, what do you expect? There isn't a lot to do in Wisconsin when compared to Miami. The dump reporters today was asking him what do you think it would be like to play in front of 77,000, the guy played in front of a packed house every week before he came to Miami.

He played at Wisconsin, what do you expect? There isn't a lot to do in Wisconsin when compared to Miami. The dump reporters today was asking him what do you think it would be like to play in front of 77,000, the guy played in front of a packed house every week before he came to Miami.

Kid needs to STFU with the crowd comments. Period.

Advertisement
Son Life needs to cater to the wiggers and play some rap music.

I couldn't believe the music selection on Friday. Every song was tecno/dance/house. That **** isn't gonna cut it.

Did you see the student section, old man?:) EDM is where its at. Funny, I was thinking that "they finally get it.":) People go crazy for that ****. And it raises the energy level.

It's all techno/dance/house these days. Everywhere. Everything. That's all these young retards listen to.

Kid needs to STFU with the crowd comments. Period.

He's a grown man. We got people *****ing about "having" to wear a white shirt. Saying he's surprised was the most flattering thing he could say. You got a problem? Berate all the "Canes Media" who likes to comment on small crowds or takes pictures of the stadium so they can get retweeted by Noles, Gators and out of town media hacks.

Advertisement
Back