SIAP Short ACC Miami Defense feature

Advertisement
Miami earned the ACC close to 27.5 million for the Orange Bowl berth. We should command respect!

Advertisement
Jaquan's pic vs vag tek is a ******* masterpiece!

I could watch that 100 times and not get tired of it.
As much as I love that pic by JJ, I like Red's pic in the endzone at the end of that game much better. The reason? At that point the game was already decided but that pic was a statement and the perfect way to cap off that VT drive and the game in general.

On that final VT drive our defense battered and abused Josh Jackson and we should have gotten off the field numerous times but VT was aided by a couple of questionable penalties which kept their drive alive. Even with all of those free 1st downs for VT, our defense would not concede. Would not stand down. That drive was a sheer battle of will as VT desperately wanted to score a final meaningless TD in an effort to salvage some pride and dignity but our defense would have none of it. You could just feel how bad our D wanted to shut them out of the endzone and say" FU you're not getting dyck!" Redwine's pic was that final dagger. I loved it.

As much as I love that pic by JJ, I like Red's pic in the endzone at the end of that game much better. The reason? At that point the game was already decided but that pic was a statement and the perfect way to cap off that VT drive and the game in general.

On that final VT drive our defense battered and abused Josh Jackson and we should have gotten off the field numerous times but VT was aided by a couple of questionable penalties which kept their drive alive. Even with all of those free 1st downs for VT, our defense would not concede. Would not stand down. That drive was a sheer battle of will as VT desperately wanted to score a final meaningless TD in an effort to salvage some pride and dignity but our defense would have none of it. You could just feel how bad our D wanted to shut them out of the endzone and say" FU you're not getting dyck!" Redwine's pic was that final dagger. I loved it.

100%

That was a defining moment for our D. If we come out like that this year it's gonna be paradise in war zone.

Jaquan's pic vs vag tek is a ******* masterpiece!

I could watch that 100 times and not get tired of it.
oh yeah.gif

Advertisement

Don’t forget Joe Jackson and Trent Harris destroying Jackson on the run back after the INT.

Love on that pick that Jackson was ******* obliterated trying to tackle Redwine

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back