SIAP: Sam Bruce

GAhurricane

Recruit
It seems I missed something, can someone fill me in? Just saw on ESPN that Bruce is now out indefinitely with a non football and injury. Anyone now the story?

Advertisement
Also, water is wet, the sky is falling, and Cane fans are making excuses for a 7 win season like Al Golden.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last edited:
Torn his ACL playing a pick-up game of basketball

I heard he ruptured his Achilles.

He actually tore his labia.

This is terrible. Hopefully he makes a full recovery. An injured labia is one of the most difficult injuries to come back from. This is the same injury that forced Hope Solo into retirement.

Please don't ever make me visualize those Hope Solo photos again.

Advertisement
Also, water is wet, the sky is falling, and Cane fans are making excuses for a 7 win season like Al Golden.

Ofcourse . . . I mean why would anyone not think this is a national title season this year? Look we have about 20 more scholarship players than everyone else. Why wouldn't we win?

Find one team on our schedule with 85 scholarship players and no injuries. I'll anxiously await your findings.

I heard he was taunting the Jack Links beef jerkey Bigfoot & had his leg broken in the process.

Advertisement
Torn his ACL playing a pick-up game of basketball

I heard he ruptured his Achilles.

He actually tore his labia.

This is terrible. Hopefully he makes a full recovery. An injured labia is one of the most difficult injuries to come back from. This is the same injury that forced Hope Solo into retirement.

Please don't ever make me visualize those Hope Solo photos again.

it's like someone mangled her cooter with some pliers.

Advertisement
Back