SIAP - Rosier (NOT) Officially Named Starter for LSU??

Rosier is our man , experience is the key here in the choice even with less tools then the back-ups for a rookie QB to step up under center in this game is a dangerous move with LSU rotating / camouflaging coverage's D-line jumping around would surly cause deer in the head lights again not good we all saw that in the Pitt game for a couple snaps.

Let's get behind our QB this would be nice as a team.

GOCANES

Advertisement
The only QB the media talks to is the starting QB?

The QB that is first in EVERY drill over the past 2 seasons is really the starting QB?

The guy #82 worked with all summer to get his timing down with is the starter?

The guy who started the entire season last year is still the starter?

The 5th year senior is the got **** starter?

The record setting, ACC Coastal champion QB from last year is STILL the starter this season?

The dude that’s on the 2018 season calendar is the actual starting QB?

The QB Mark Richt has continued to say is the starter is the starter?

I’m shocked!

I'll end this thread quickly...Malik is our starter against LSU and unless he throws 6 straight interceptions in the first 6 drives and we are down 49-0 at halftime there is no way he is getting pulled. NO WAY. Its not happening. Richt has said multiple times that as bad as Rosier played in the Pitt game he shouldn't have pulled him. Whether you agree or disagree its not happening.

So all you "Perry/Williams/Weldon" fans go sit the ***** down or just take this season off (I would vote you do this) until Malik is gone and stop starting BS threads trying to push your agenda. Jesus Christ. This is getting ridiculous.

ncbc7xlr6613hlwaoxgl

Advertisement
Richt has been around long enough to know there's no point wasting time. There isn't a coach on the planet who'd start anyone but Rosier for the opener against LSU in favor of a QB who hasn't taken a live collegiate snap. The Freshmans would have to be performing in an overwhelming and convincing level to even think about it, and that clearly hasn't happened. Let's ride.

As a resident of the KosiHive, Malik is the guy - at least for LSU. We will know where we stand early on.

Advertisement
I'll end this thread quickly...Malik is our starter against LSU and unless he throws 6 straight interceptions in the first 6 drives and we are down 49-0 at halftime there is no way he is getting pulled. NO WAY. Its not happening. Richt has said multiple times that as bad as Rosier played in the Pitt game he shouldn't have pulled him. Whether you agree or disagree its not happening.

So all you "Perry/Williams/Weldon" fans go sit the ***** down or just take this season off (I would vote you do this) until Malik is gone and stop starting BS threads trying to push your agenda. Jesus Christ. This is getting ridiculous.

I wasn't pushing any agenda, other than to ask the question, did I miss something where Richt "officially named Rosier the starter for the game against LSU"? The answer is, no, he didn't. He said at the end of spring that Rosier was the starter coming out of spring, but that the competition would continue. He said basically the same thing in July at ACC media days. Yet a reporter, David Lake of 24/7, put out an article stating, as I quoted "Miami coach Mark Richt officially named Rosier as the starting quarterback for the season opener against LSU".

So, no I didn't start this thread to argue or ask about who SHOULD be the starter, or who WOULD MOST LIKELY be the starter. I asked if Mark Richt had somewhere along the lines actually said the words "Malik Rosier WILL start the game against LSU". And the answer is no, he did not say those words.

Right now, it's pretty obvious that Malik is going to start the season at QB1, but it's a big difference for all of us to assume that, and for the coach to come out and say it before fall practice has even started.

For the record, I am behind Malik until the coaches determine someone else gives us the best chance to win.

That said, Mark and Jon Richt will and should be held to account for the quarterback performance of this team this year, regardless of who is playing the position. They've had enough time to get and coach up their own guys. It's time to be at least above average in our conference at this position.

Advertisement
Back