SIAP: Pinkney signs CFL contract

Cameron Wake played in CFL for two years and his experience in Canada helped honing his skills. Then he spent his long career with the Dolphins.

Advertisement
Ahh the extra 13 yards, not expecting that type of play from your mike.
Your safety is you best tackle, kind of like diaz wants.
Mike is almost exclusively a run stopper and you mess with the OL.
The good Mike must be good in space. If he’s only good against the run, he gonna need a part time job in the offseason especially as an american…

Advertisement
CFLU?

In all seriousness, get paid to do something you love, awesome. People sometimes frown at the secondary leagues around the world, but it's better than a 9 to 5 by and large. I know I would rather play basketball in Europe than the NBA, even with the pay cut.

CFLU?

In all seriousness, get paid to do something you love, awesome. People sometimes frown at the secondary leagues around the world, but it's better than a 9 to 5 by and large. I know I would rather play basketball in Europe than the NBA, even with the pay cut.

That’s a massive pay cut. I can’t imagine if I had the talent I would say no to an NBA paycheck. Unless I wasn’t an American and maybe I did it for patriotic reasons for Greece or France or wherever.

When Pinkney chose his social media name "56 Nightmares" Im guessing he never knew that would become his income tax rate.

Talk about a nightmare. lol

That’s a massive pay cut. I can’t imagine if I had the talent I would say no to an NBA paycheck. Unless I wasn’t an American and maybe I did it for patriotic reasons for Greece or France or wherever.

It's more a out lifestyle. I prefer theirs to ours and when I think of raising kids, it's about what I can do and show them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back