SIAP: Pinkney signs CFL contract

scrantoncane

Sophomore
Advertisement
That’s a good paycheck if you can play up there for a decade.

Advertisement
Not sure his game fits in the CFL, hope he can make it. October 30 is circled on my calendar if he makes the team!

Advertisement
He’ll play the Mike position, essentially the only run backer or sled him to weak side edge
Mike is his only option to play imo. The 3 downs are definitely gonna help him. Will depends on his sideline to sideline speed to succeed IMO. If he’s really 220, I like his chances.

Advertisement
Mike is his only option to play imo. The 3 downs are definitely gonna help him. Will depends on his sideline to sideline speed to succeed IMO. If he’s really 220, I like his chances.
Ahh the extra 13 yards, not expecting that type of play from your mike.
Your safety is you best tackle, kind of like diaz wants.
Mike is almost exclusively a run stopper and you mess with the OL.

Advertisement
The Saskatchewan Roughriders have had the best fan base in CFL. Their home games have been constantly sold out for a long time.

I made the mistake of marrying into a rider family. I've have friends play for the riders too. He will be treated like GOLD in Regina, SK! No doubt!

The Canadian game is wide open and most LBs are undersized and FAST. Wouldn't surprise me to see Pinckney play Rush End in the CFL and do pretty well!

I made the mistake of marrying into a rider family. I've have friends play for the riders too. He will be treated like GOLD in Regina, SK! No doubt!

The Canadian game is wide open and most LBs are undersized and FAST. Wouldn't surprise me to see Pinckney play Rush End in the CFL and do pretty well!
I think he'll move to the Mike for them. I'm excited to see him when he comes down to Hamilton. Going to see if I can see him early on gameday before I work at the stadium

Advertisement
Back