SIAP on Winslow Jr...

Advertisement
You just never know....met him a few times and was ok but aloof with an air of entitlement. Was by far the most talented and physically gifted TE I ever saw.
Money and privilege isnt everything....
Dude has major problems and now he has to pay for the crimes....
Wonder how the dudes locked up are getting a kick out of his 8 times a day *********ion habit.

Advertisement
You just never know....met him a few times and was ok but aloof with an air of entitlement. Was by far the most talented and physically gifted TE I ever saw.
Money and privilege isnt everything....
Dude has major problems and now he has to pay for the crimes....
Wonder how the dudes locked up are getting a kick out of his 8 times a day *********ion habit.
It's my understanding, from what I've read, that some prison authorities come down very hard on *********ors. Could end up in solitary, removal of privileges, etc. Worse if you end up with female guards, which are more getting more common. This guy has massive psychological problems.

Advertisement
Oh hold tf up. Now we're all going to feel bad about the situation and and that poor women? Cause a ton of you clowns were on about how she was a golddigger and he must be a swell fella because he's a Cane. How this was probably all made up, cuz ya know, women. It's disgusting the kind a sht some of you will ignore if your favorite player might get in trouble.

Advertisement
Back