SIAP- NCAA Screws-UpAgain

Advertisement
You can tell the NCAA wants to crush the canes, but can't figure out how. They're in their offices trying to find a crack in the case to bury us. They're scum

Advertisement
F the NCAA and the witch hunt against UM - if one ignores all the other stuff about BAMA and focuses only on the facts of this situation alone -

-he had money (not linked to recruiting) from asst coach (who is/was suspended as well) <$500 or ~$500 that was paid back and then self reported and then suspended until cleared -

this is similar (everyone had zero or one games except 3 guys) to how long players from UM who had improper benefits - it just that we are still dealing the BS that should have ended a long long time ago like this case, not this continued witch hunt since it is UM

Just more ammo for Miami to use in their lawsuit should the NCAA even think about handing out more punishment.

I don't even worry about the NCAA investigation anymore. They got nothing. Miami is holding a Royal Flush and the NCAA is bluffing with a pair of two's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait, the new polls are out we are ranked in the top 10 (not 10) and we can go to a bowl? PUNISHMENT TIME HERE IT COMES.

Just more ammo for Miami to use in their lawsuit should the NCAA even think about handing out more punishment.

I don't even worry about the NCAA investigation anymore. They got nothing. Miami is holding a Royal Flush and the NCAA is bluffing with a pair of two's.

I agree with this.

What's pathetic is that the accusations are quite similar. We had a booster pay for things. Bama has a current coach doing same thing.

We get LOIC for an outside booster and 3 year investigation.
Bama gets nothing against their Head Coach and a two week suspension.

Having staff members doing this is far worse than a booster as he is on university payroll. While the coach is suspended he should of been fired on the spot if Alabama had an ounce of decency.

Clearly the NCAA and bama are pro win at all costs and are encouraging this type of culture.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back