SIAP: Miami Herald Buzz - Doritos Explanation

Advertisement
It should probly be re-posted on a daily basis be copied and handed out to fans at Sun Life, made into banners, discounted as tattoos, sky writers, billboards...have I missed anything?

Every day that passes I'm more and more amazed that Golden and his best friend were able to even get a gig at this high a level....at OUR expense mind you.

They have no business coaching at a big time program.

Advertisement
Every day that passes I'm more and more amazed that Golden and his best friend were able to even get a gig at this high a level....at OUR expense mind you.

Al Golden is a magician better yet a wizard from lord of the rings.......***** made his own bible he wrote that says he's good and used it to get a job. How? How da *** u do that? Fkin wizard/magician........he might be the dark lord himself and bomb/frodo has his ring.

Al Golden is a magician better yet a wizard from lord of the rings.......***** made his own bible he wrote that says he's good and used it to get a job. How? How da *** u do that? Fkin wizard/magician........he might be the dark lord himself and bomb/frodo has his ring.

I'm really starting to think these morons running our program put a clause in his contract that gave him total control over his staff. The easy, public PR move to satiate the angry fans would have been to fire Dorito already. The fact it hasn't happened tells me these morons outdid themselves...yet again.

Makes you wonder what type of ridiculous buy out they agreed to in the verbage. The guy who negotiated that deal on behalf of the university should be shot in the face.

We have a term at my work for people like Golden. We call then ninjas, able to stay under the radar unnoticed and never held accountable for their work. I have zero faith in the administration that they would make a change if this season ends up going 6-6, 5-7, etc. Even if they did, they have shown zero capability of hiring a good coach. Good bye Shalalalalala.

Advertisement
Back