SIAP: Miami and BYU cancel future home and home series

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I want to. ive heard its amazing but heard it got a bit touristy
Plan ahead, was told you now need some type of pass reservations for certain hikes, but similar to all else, wake up early and start the treks as soon as possible. The narrows, angels landing, etc etc, highly recommend. If you can, fly into Vegas, and start or end your trip at the resorts….pool, spa, to bookend the hikes works well for me.

I want to. ive heard its amazing but heard it got a bit touristy

All of the NP'd and even the state ones are. There's always a season to go that's better than others though. Summer to any NP is no go for me anymore.

Advertisement
Now women are beating Miami?
Well if he's taking care of his wives needs they should have a hard time walking. Also it would be the 7 biggest kids so you know they are the fastest and strongest of thier siblings (have to be fast and strong to get a spot at the dinner table).
I think the kids take this home and away.

Why give Prime any more attention?
Embarrassment. I want every team he plays to run it up on him anyway, and would love to see Miami be one of the teams to do it.

He loves attention so much as its positive. When its not he whines like a *****.

Advertisement
Embarrassment. I want every team he plays to run it up on him anyway, and would love to see Miami be one of the teams to do it.

He loves attention so much as its positive. When its not he whines like a *****.
Good point. When Miami is one of the teams able to do it.

My point was he doesn’t need a recruiting narrative in SFL. He’s enough of a pain.

ive never been to Utah so it would have been a nice excuse to take an extended trip out there.
head to Zion national if you ever get a chance, won’t regret it
I went to High School in Utah I'm from South Carolina ( wanna talk about a culture shock lmao) an live back in SC now but man Utah is beautiful!!! Zion national park is beautiful but it's way on the other side of the state Provo, Salt Lake and Park City are amazing!! Id love to raise a family there anyway I got to watch a lot of ByU and Utah games an man those boys had some teams! Got to see Urban @Utah with Alex Smith and ByU had a dude Brandon Doman @QB and they averaged 50 a game pretty sure!! I love my Canes nothing can compare to my love for the Canes Utah is my second favorite team and I don't "like" BYU but they play some **** good ball! Its so many Tongans an Samoans for the O Line and D Line so there always tuff up front which we all know it starts in the trenches!!! I'm done ranting lol I was looking forward to this series sucks..

Advertisement
Back