SIAP - Looks like all black for the Orange Bowl

canesbaby

Sophomore
Premium
[tweet]942058788026281984[/tweet]. Night game at HRC in all black? Love it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Just posted in the unis thread. **** yeah! Que the traditional obsessed porsters in 3, 2, 1....

Let me preface by saying i could really care less and i'm no marketing guru but.....if your primary school color is orange and you're playing in the ORANGE bowl it just seems to make sense and wear orange.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let me preface by saying i could really care less and i'm no marketing guru but.....if your primary school color is orange and you're playing in the ORANGE bowl it just seems to make sense and wear orange.

I totally concur with your notions and what not. Miami should be either wearing Orange or Green tops!

Advertisement

I totally concur with your notions and what not. Miami should be either wearing Orange or Green tops!

our classic is black socks, shoes, white pants and an orange jersey. that is the only classic uniform we have. the black is perfect and t's an awesome look to close out the season. if this was a fsu game or for a natty, i'd agree. it's a bowl game, fun matters.

FOE WHAT IT"S WORTH… we've worn green pants and even orange pants with white tops in a national championship game. just win

Last edited:
It’s our first orange bowl game in 14 years. We should be wearing orange, but if the players want black, and they play like they did against VPI, fine by me.

Advertisement
Back