SIAP, latest from Dan Enos(4/2)

"Strong GT teams" = .545 win percentage

"Hapless GT teams" = .568 win percentage

"Strong VT teams" = .606 win percentage

"Hapless VT teams" = .625 win percentage

:LOL:

One of my favorite qualities of clueless fanboys is their ego and insecurity. This guy is clearly "in over his head" and doesn't know even half of what he thinks he does but he'll be damned if he's going to man up and take the L without further embarrassing himself.
Omg dude are u kidding me? You literally have no clue. I’m starting to feel bad for you. So I’ll leave it with you like this.... I do not believe stats as you present them are a useful basis to form opinion. However, You should use them as u feel fit.

I’m running late for my early afternoon nap again. Enjoy your day.

Advertisement
No.

The cold hard objective data says otherwise.

You can’t wordsmith winning percentages, bowl records, big game wins, away.

You are what your record says you are.

I’m not excusing Rick’s failure.

But it’s delusion to say Golden was better. The cold hard objective facts say otherwise.

End of discuss for me.
I can’t? Why?
Ok... big games....

I can’t point to Al facing elite FSU teams and Mark facing the worst FSU teams in memory?

That’s not a valid observation?

Advertisement
is enos still saying that they're all trash? enos is awesome btw. love his attitudes and much needed considering how soft our QBs are

Advertisement
I'm not ignorant about how football programs work, though.

They are not run by 4-foot-10 college Presidents.
Who the **** do you think controls where money is being allocated? The notion we don’t have money like the big boys is not entirely factual. You sound more and more ignorant with each comment. Just stfu up already and get Richts cuck out of your mouth.

I knew I would sucker an idiot! If you thought this was real you should give up responding to anything social media.
Sarcastic impediment is the fantasy of a fool. Go figure that out. Then consider who is the sucker. The mirror never lies, it’s you. Own it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back