SIAP Joey & Jesse Postgame

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
Observations:

- Loved Braxton's interview. He was channeling his inner Moss there.

- It seems like Jesse is bullish on Miami, which, because he's a Gator, is nice to hear.

- Galloway is an idiot for not knowing Miami plays Georgia Tech every year.

Once again, SIAP.

[video=youtube;pK0l3WOH1-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK0l3WOH1-g[/video]

Advertisement
Observations:

- It seems like Jesse is bullish on Miami, which, because he's a Gator, is nice to hear.

Once again, SIAP.

Jesse is good, I like him and joey.

I used to play bball with Jesse at a local gym, cool as s dude. Did not come off like most qb's do at a football school. Very down to earth.

I noticed that too. Embarrassing. Great job, "expert". I mean seriously. I'm not gonna sit here and say that I know the divisional alignment and scheduling protocols of every conference in America, but I also don't get paid to provide "expert analysis" on college football. This is your job, Joey...

Whatever, when they're not busy ignoring us and talking about the same 5-6 teams ad nauseam, both of those guys tend to be pretty fair to us.

Galloway rubs me the wrong way. Not a fan of his personality at all. I've seen it before where he creates a little tension and awkwardness with Jesse.

Galloway rubs me the wrong way. Not a fan of his personality at all. I've seen it before where he creates a little tension and awkwardness with Jesse.

There's a little arrogance , it seems like does talk down to folks at times

Advertisement
Observations:

Once again, SIAP.

Jesse is good, I like him and joey.

I used to play bball with Jesse at a local gym, cool as s dude. Did not come off like most qb's do at a football school. Very down to earth.

From my own experience, I, too, believe Jesse is a good guy.

When I was younger, my father had a job working in the United States embassy in Ontario, Canada. At that time, Jesse was, I believe, on the New York Giants practice squad, and they ran a youth football camp with the local CFL team in the area.

Jesse stood in line for hours offering autographs to kids, and I was fortunate enough to have a nice conversation with the guy. He was extremely kind to me, and when I told him I was Cane fan, he laughed and said to me that even though he went to UF, he still liked the Canes.

I'm not sure what it is, but I don't like him either. Add to the fact that he really brings nothing of value in regards to analysis, I mean it's our very next game. You'd think that ESPN could do a little better in that spot than an abrasive know-nothing.

I'm not sure what it is, but I don't like him either. Add to the fact that he really brings nothing of value in regards to analysis, I mean it's our very next game. You'd think that ESPN could do a little better in that spot than an abrasive know-nothing.

Could be the fact he played ball at a S H I T school...

Observations:

Once again, SIAP.

Two of the better people to come out of Florida are Jesse Palmer and Danny Weurful. Palmer always gives good unbiased opinions and Weurful just a straight up good dude.
Outside of those two not a fan of much else coming out of Gainesville.

Advertisement
Joey is painful. "It's not that difficult Joe!" Brady lighting up "Joe" on the sidelines back in the day. The agenda of some of these dudes is comical.

Observations:

Once again, SIAP.

Two of the better people to come out of Florida are Jesse Palmer and Danny Weurful. Palmer always gives good unbiased opinions and Weurful just a straight up good dude.
Outside of those two not a fan of much else coming out of Gainesville.

I'm decent friends with E. Rhett, super cool dude but he's 100% Gator bias through and through.

Advertisement
Back