SIAP JD 🥒 On3 Miami UNC Preview

Advertisement
Not sure how the game will go but I do think the first minute is very true. If we just take a knee, we are 5-0 and yes it was closer than we’d have liked but good teams survive off nights. Because of one decision, now all of a sudden Miami stinks. I don’t see it. We won that football game last week, with as bad as our quarterback played. We’ve played 5 football games, we won 5 football games. One of them our coach just made a heinous decision that stole a win.

If the kids put that into the rear view early in the week, I think we’re the better team.

Advertisement
I fully expect us to be prepared. If we’re not, then oy vey. This will be our toughest match up to date.

Tale of The Tape:

Records:
UNC: 5-0
Miami: 4-1

Strength of Schedule Ranking entering Week 7:
UNC: 22nd (Four P5 + One G5 opponents)
Miami: 43rd (Two P5 + Two G5 + One FCS opponents)

Stats:

Total O -
Miami: 7th
UNC: 9th

Total Def -
Miami: 9th
UNC: 35th

Scoring O -
Miami: 13th
UNC: T-18th

Scoring Def -
Miami: 12th
UNC: 30th

Rushing O -
UNC: 46th

Rushing Def -
Miami: 1st
UNC: 40th

Passing O -
UNC: 11th
Miami: 23rd

Passing Def -
Miami: 42nd
UNC: 54th

Scoring Def

No common opponents thus far, but
UNC’s opponents combined record: 13-15
Miami’s opponents combined record: 15-14

On paper, we should be able to not only hang w/ these guys, but if this team has any ounce of pride, beat them. I don’t care if we beat them by 1, 10, or 100:

& let’s put the stench of last week behind all of us.

Have no clue what to expect. Depends on which Cane team shows up..The one that dominated T A&M or the one that lost to GT. Just hope I live long enough to see a year the Canes do not lose to a team they should dominate

Advertisement
Have no clue what to expect. Depends on which Cane team shows up..The one that dominated T A&M or the one that lost to GT. Just hope I live long enough to see a year the Canes do not lose to a team they should dominate
Every game the canes showed up. What do you mean which? It was one play and TVD needs to not play the way he did last week.

Show up? What have y’all been watching lol

Not sure how the game will go but I do think the first minute is very true. If we just take a knee, we are 5-0 and yes it was closer than we’d have liked but good teams survive off nights. Because of one decision, now all of a sudden Miami stinks. I don’t see it. We won that football game last week, with as bad as our quarterback played. We’ve played 5 football games, we won 5 football games. One of them our coach just made a heinous decision that stole a win.

If the kids put that into the rear view early in the week, I think we’re the better team.
My guess, UNC is up by 14-21 in 1Q or middle of 2Q.

Fix is in.

One play should not have mattered against a team we should have beat by 20

Very true, but it doesn’t define your season. Unless you let it.

Georgia beat Mizzou on the road last year in a game they were losing 19-12 headed to the 4th quarter. Only won by 4 yet statistically dominated. They were a 31 point favorite and escaped in the final seconds. It happens. You just can’t let it happen again if you’re a good team. We’ll find out how good they are and how mentally tough they are this Saturday. Last week doesn’t define that. But do it twice, especially in back to back weeks, and you are who you are.

Advertisement
I fully expect us to be prepared. If we’re not, then oy vey. This will be our toughest match up to date.

Tale of The Tape:

Records:
UNC: 5-0
Miami: 4-1

Strength of Schedule Ranking entering Week 7:
UNC: 22nd (Four P5 + One G5 opponents)
Miami: 43rd (Two P5 + Two G5 + One FCS opponents)

Stats:

Total O -
Miami: 7th
UNC: 9th

Total Def -
Miami: 9th
UNC: 35th

Scoring O -
UNC: T-18th

Scoring Def -

Rushing O -
UNC: 46th

Rushing Def -
Miami: 1st
UNC: 40th

Passing O -
UNC: 11th
Miami: 23rd

Passing Def -
Miami: 42nd
UNC: 54th

Scoring Def

No common opponents thus far, but
UNC’s opponents combined record: 13-15
Miami’s opponents combined record: 15-14

On paper, we should be able to not only hang w/ these guys, but if this team has any ounce of pride, beat them. I don’t care if we beat them by 1, 10, or 100:

& let’s put the stench of last week behind all of us.

Pizza Yes GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back