SIAP, Jacory Harris on Footballville...

Advertisement
I still recall that the times we decided to go hurry-up, we'd always run the same quick toss play, basically. It was maddening..
I went back and watched most of the plays in which Jacory mentioned that he completely ignored the play call and why. Really, this interview was so entertaining.

That doesn't make sense to me. Also, you're looking at all of the wrong stats. To actually understand how good the Offense was that yr, you have to look at the advanced analytics, and S&P ratings for that yr. Total Offense is more or less a worthless metric. Again, Whipple led MIA to the 7th best Offense in the country in 09'. What does the link that I posted below say?

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ncaa/sp/overalloff/2009
Cool but what good is being ninth in S&P ratings do when you're 30th in the most important area, scoring offense?

Advertisement
Please, for the class, explain to me how a football player is "a victim" of the administration. Was he bullied by his Sociology professor? Were his Statistics tests extra difficult? Did Pat Whitely instruct Chartwells to ensure his servings were lukewarm and a little small, or that the bed in his dorm was extra lumpy?

Putting your body on the line is football. That's how you get a scholarship to a school you wouldn't otherwise be able to earn admission to.

Y'all insist on using this word administration as a catch-all and none of you seem to know what it means as it pertains to a private university.
Don’t mind me, just a regular old dude who likes defending “the administration” on a college football message board.

Advertisement
Please, for the class, explain to me how a football player is "a victim" of the administration. Was he bullied by his Sociology professor? Were his Statistics tests extra difficult? Did Pat Whitely instruct Chartwells to ensure his servings were lukewarm and a little small, or that the bed in his dorm was extra lumpy?

Putting your body on the line is football. That's how you get a scholarship to a school you wouldn't otherwise be able to earn admission to.

Y'all insist on using this word administration as a catch-all and none of you seem to know what it means as it pertains to a private university.
You’re that guy.

he had plenty of arm for moonshots that a receiver could run under, but not for something that needed to get there on a line.

For a guy like Jacory, getting the ball out on time was key on certain throws. If he didn't, balls would either hang up in the air too long, be short, or corners could really break on them(with the intermediate stuff). When plays developed quickly and he got the ball out fast, he was pretty solid

Advertisement

Man.... I'm wasting a great meme on your goofy ***... but your goofy *** deserves it. On the behalf of CIS...

FB_IMG_1623445349557.jpg

P.S. shut yo bîtch *** up.
No meme needed for that one.

For a guy like Jacory, getting the ball out on time was key on certain throws. If he didn't, balls would either hang up in the air too long, be short, or corners could really break on them(with the intermediate stuff). When plays developed quickly and he got the ball out fast, he was pretty solid
exactly. fisch was the perfect coordinator for him running dinks and dunks to set up the deep ball, whereas whipple decided that his game plan that worked for roethlisberger was good enough for any college quarterback.

Advertisement

battlefield 1 time GIF

Advertisement
Back