SIAP, is this legit?

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1609861210242.png

Advertisement
I don’t know who their sauces are but they’ve got a really good finger on the pulse of Miami, UGA, FSU, and UF stuff. I don’t know why they aren’t getting more push. They haven’t been wrong much, if at all. They’ve also been first to report multiple big moves in recruiting and coaching.

Advertisement
I'm sitting here, yet again astonished, as how much you all talk about the program and how little you understand it.

There's nothing breaking about Manny meeting with James. The HC has met with the AD after the season (typically early January) for as long as I can remember. I'd guess this happens in every major football program, if not just every university that participates in athletics in general. Or, you know, any job I've ever had. It's called a year-end review.

As for the rest, already brought up here, probably true, and that much more of an indication Baker is gone as well. He's in no position to be the guy who rebuilds the D staff.

Advertisement
I'm sitting here, yet again astonished, as how much you all talk about the program and how little you understand it.

There's nothing breaking about Manny meeting with James. The HC has met with the AD after the season (typically early January) for as long as I can remember. I'd guess this happens in every major football program, if not just every university that participates in athletics in general. Or, you know, any job I've ever had. It's called a year-end review.

As for the rest, already brought up here, probably true, and that much more of an indication Baker is gone as well. He's in no position to be the guy who rebuilds the D staff.
Wait... what are the indications that Baker is gone?

In no way do I mean this as any type of compliment to Rumph. But from what I have seen on the field, Rumph can coach circles around Baker. Again, in no way am I trying to compliment Rumph. But I'd love to hear Manny explain how that one is justified. Manny is being handed the opportunity to completely re-work that side of the ball on a silver platter and is sticking with this dude. No reputable coach is going to want to come work under Blake Baker.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Any High Reliability Organization would have the HC meet with the AD weekly, monthly at a minimum, to go over what is going right/wrong, what support HC needs, etc.. etc.. etc..

How an AD doesn' t do this is disturbing.

Advertisement
Back