SIAP: Hedley status?

Advertisement
blooming-onion-7166b1.jpg

Advertisement
Middle extremity injury.

Coach Feeley told him to take the day off and gave him a case of Foster's for medication. He's expected back in action once his BAC drops back below .08
Isn't he Australian? I don't think a BAC less than 0.13 is possible for those people. Plus his tats would dry out and nobody wants that.

no one drinks fosters in Australia... it's considered a **** beer like natty miller bud is in america.
Aussies say "Fostas is for Fegs"...I was stationed out there for 2 years ;) Now get some XXXX Beer or Victories Bitter and we are in business

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's a time and a place for cheap beer. Like when the line for good beer is long and I want to get back to my seat at the stadium without missing too much game action.

Who was the genius who decided to have him do tackling drills? Great for social media...and the next day he gets hurt.

Advertisement
No. Porsters here like the most overrated and most expensive things. As with anything, you’re just paying for the brand.
That's a really ignorant statement. Just like with wine where a lot goes into making a good wine vs cheap grocery store swill (though there is a cut off somewhere around $80 where I agree past that it is brand/availability and no longer really about quality) the same is true of good beer. If you think there is no difference between a can of bud and a can of heady topper other than the label on the outside, you've lost your mind. Beer is absolutely not just about brand like it is with clothing and ladies handbags.

Now theres nothing wrong at all with drinking and loving bud. People who choose what they drink based on what others say are good are fools. Drink what YOU enjoy. Period. But your comment above could not be more false.

Advertisement
Back