Off-Topic SIAP GTA 6 Trailer

Advertisement
Back to Miami with the GTA franchise. Maybe the map goes up to my old stomping grounds in North Miami--5th Ave and 144th. If there ends up being a drug deal or a hit mission on my street, Im'ma laugh from it being true.

Advertisement
haven’t played video games since NBA 2K12 but buying a PS5 just for NCAA Football and GTA6. grabbing Madden to hold me over

Just want it for RP and perfect timing for the rise of Miami.

**** yeah. Just saw that trailer today

Rubbing Hands Disagree GIF

Man - the chick Twerting on the hood of the car - definitely today’s Miami

Advertisement
I Love It GIF

I have a PS5 😂😂
If you played the RP version of gta v on pc bruh it would change you. I got into a server and was selling dope immediately and making money. That version has an iPhone with a fake twitter on there (that u can post on) and you can hit up other players through the phone callls. If you break character they kick you out. It’s next level sh, I was already scheming on a whole gang that chilled in the same area we was about to take over.

Advertisement
If you played the RP version of gta v on pc bruh it would change you. I got into a server and was selling dope immediately and making money. That version has an iPhone with a fake twitter on there (that u can post on) and you can hit up other players through the phone callls. If you break character they kick you out. It’s next level sh, I was already scheming on a whole gang that chilled in the same area we was about to take over.
What PC do you use or is best for gaming? Not sure if I can get used to the mouse and keyboard.

What PC do you use or is best for gaming? Not sure if I can get used to the mouse and keyboard.
Yea at first it’s intimidating but you get used to it. I have to get a new one I don’t want to build one so I may get an origin pc. If you ever shopping for one dm me I can help as best I can bruh

Advertisement
Back