SIAP - Flowers 1st Round

Advertisement
What's the difference between late first round money and top 5 pick money?

Also, you'll notice of the 5 Tackles in front of Flowers, 3 are redshirt Seniors, 1 is a Senior, and only 1 other is a Junior (the one closest to Flowers in the mock draft).

Advertisement
I will be the first to say that I stand corrected. Wow. I knew Flowers had first round potential and that he would def be a 1st rounder if he stayed 4 years but I just didnt see that type of performance from him this year. And there wasnt any buzz surrounding him either besides from this board. I guess that performance against Edwards Jr really got scouts attention.

I would like to see him stay another year though. He has top 10 potential. He shouldnt settle for bottom 30 status. Kinda like how Bryant McKinnie stayed that extra year even after he dominated Alex Brown in the Sugar Bowl. But if he is guaranteed first round, ****, go with god.

Oline has long life so not bad thing for him to come back. But if Duke goes, his boy will be gone, so Flowers might just cash that check. Not as much profit in staying to move up in draft as there use to be. The pay-scale in the labor agreement really did it in. The one thing that still matters is the fact that higher draft picks are more likely to be kept and lower ones get cut easier.

Adding to something that I think is funny...at the beginning of the year I saw a mock draft that someone posted from one of the gurus that had like 5-6 FSU players going first round. Saying they were going to threaten our record. Lol. I wonder what happened??

Advertisement
It's been proved through studies that if your a 1-3 round draftee, there is no benefit to staying. The risk of Injury and loss of time vs money (not making $ for that 1 year over ones lifetime, is not worth it). It's also well known now that the major money comes in contract # 2. Anyways, I wish him the best...

As far as I've heard, he's gone. Still don't get the guys who've been consistently down on Flowers.

How the heck did we let Williams get out of Florida? Think having a guy like that might have helped our D :upset:

Advertisement
Been one of the best OL the university has ever seen and he's been that way from day 1...not quite McKinnie level, but who is? Good luck to Big E on Sundays. Throw up that U for the world to see on Sunday Nights too bro.

Hopefully my Giants can hop back into the back of the 1st Round and pick him up.

Been one of the best OL the university has ever seen and he's been that way from day 1...not quite McKinnie level, but who is? Good luck to Big E on Sundays. Throw up that U for the world to see on Sunday Nights too bro.

Hopefully my Giants can hop back into the back of the 1st Round and pick him up.

Pump the breaks bruh

Advertisement

Pump the breaks bruh

???? Start running off a ton of names better than E Flowers...guarantee you're list gonna run short pretty soon

Pump the breaks bruh

???? Start running off a ton of names better than E Flowers...guarantee you're list gonna run short pretty soon

I would say he is on the level of Eric Winston. Not quite McKinnie or Carey level. But he is on that second level.

Pump the breaks bruh

I would say he is on the level of Eric Winston. Not quite McKinnie or Carey level. But he is on that second level.

Flowers is a better prospect than Winston was coming out.

Advertisement
Back