SIAP fight at the game

Dude who took the sucker punch and went down got right back up so props to him for taking a helacious shot and getting back up

Advertisement
Lol at the pic on new times article with that mop head getting ring kinged with his hair flailing back...

looks like a case of the ol I got a bunch of cats with me, and once those irish dudes landed a couple a a lot of people became spectators

Last edited:
All four of those guys should be ashamed of themselves. Can't fight for ****.

Advertisement
Being a canes fan for almost 30 yrs ive realized most of our fans know how to scrap...These kids...Not so much

Being a canes fan for almost 30 yrs ive realized most of our fans know how to scrap...These kids...Not so much

Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. If you don’t know how to throw hands, and you don’t know how to size up your opponents, either learn, or just be a spectator. There were thousands upon thousands of canes fans that would have slept those leprechauns. Those guys knew what they were doing and knew they had nothing in front of them, so they get no props.

As mentioned before, props to go out to the guy that was totally blindsided and popped back up. But he still wasn’t a good fighter.

Those ND fxggots knew who they were dealing with - a bunch of young teenage dopes with no clue, too bad there weren’t a few of our normal warriors in that little melee, or they would have been dealt with severely.

Some awesome opportunities for screenshots here, especially of that mop headed dude in red shirt going horizontal

This is the first time I’ve ever seen a cane fan lose a fight! Maybe he wasn’t a real cane fan.

Advertisement
There was a little mix up in the NW 320 bathroom when a canes fan walked pass the line and started ****ing on some guy's leg in the stall. Ironically, it was ND fans that stopped that from escalating, as this guy was a legit 6'4 245 looking linebacker. Over the years, I guess you learn not to **** with anyone with dreads and golds in their mouth.

Dude in the orange walking in with his hands down (twice)! Dude in the white tank top (the only cane who did not completely embarrass himself) missing several solid opportunities to throw knees on a downed man!! And even worse, two dudes go down on one punch from green-shirt Irish fan, and neither gets back in the fight!!!

But I only have two questions: (1) what are they feeding these kids to make them so soft? and (2) where was JamesJacksonsBrother?

Advertisement
Back