SIAP: Did we ever find out who the high profile QB is that contacted us?

Canes1968

Sophomore
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
3,106
Matt Shodell said a couple weeks back that a high profile QB that is currently committed elsewhere reached out to our staff. Did we ever figure out who that was? Or, is there a thread where this was already discussed? Thanks!
 
Dude! We're still trying to figure out who camper 187 was at paradise. But if god exists I hope it’s spencer rattler.
 
lmfao I'm sure it was Sam Howell. He had interest before committing to FSU
 
We may never know... CJR was too busy not recruiting a QB, other than MJJ, to pick up the phone.
 
My sources told me it was current Rutgers QB Arthur Sitkowski........I can neither confirm or deny if in fact this is true. My sources are usually spot on
 
I missed that one, interesting.

Hopefully it’s Howell, but that kid knows he can be starting his RS-FR year at FSU so I don’t see him leaving them unfortunately. He is Taggarts guy not a cast off from the last staff so he will play very early.
 
My sources told me it was current Rutgers QB Arthur Sitkowski........I can neither confirm or deny if in fact this is true. My sources are usually spot on

Last time I checked, he was still throwing Tochdowns to Kansas
 
My money is on this young man from Buford, Ga. He is currently committed to Jimbo Fisher at Texas A&M. If true it would be a great flip for UM and just what the doctor ordered for long term QB depth and quslity playing time.



 
Back
Top