SIAP: Devante Bond to OU

Advertisement
335.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
He would've come in on 3rd down situations.....problem is we never get to third down

Advertisement
AND THIS IS Y THE PROGRAM IS WHERE IT IS, NO ONE QUALIFIES OR THEY TAKE EASIER ROUTES.

You sound like a combination of DadBoner and the PFT Commentator parody account. Not a good situaish.

Cool story but at the end of the day when we lose key recruits it kills Miami and no one is mentioning this. All u read on here is who cares about Cook fk him etc. I like Yearby but Cook is a game changer and thats what we lack on both lines also, Michel is a game changer. The guys we are losing last minute are game changers and its a big fkin list. If AG loses kids or any other coach including saban or whomever, if they cant recruit they are done. Easy formula is recruit the best players in SFLA and stack a RB position like this year with yearby cook and michel, **** like that will win any coach a BCS at Miami, Theres no excuses to miss on elite home talent no matter who the coach is, sometimes I think its bigger than the coach I mean Im running out of excuses, maybe its admission standards or something. If FSU can pluck elite talent every year y cant we? Its not because of our x's and o's because people were calling jimbo a bumb for 4 years while he loaded up, now hes a genius all of a sudden? not buying it.......................This is not the nfl its college get the best players and u win and UM is missing elite homegrown players that can change programs.

This is a kid we could have REALLY used on our defense this year. Imagine this kid blizing QBs instead of Cornelius.

Advertisement
Glad we not wasting a scholly on him. When he didn't qualify I knew his ship was voided. Why waste it for the 1 yr when you can use it on a kid with 3-5 yes on em

Advertisement
Back