SIAP Deerfield Beach HC Talking Canes

Advertisement
Still haven't finished but talks about Juedy X and Rooster ....good stuff man. The staff did sole stupid **** with X but he threw his emotions aside (what u should do) and came to the U. Glenn is a good dude
I dont think its stupid they made sure they wanted him. If they continually offer kids let them commit and drop them all **** will break lose. Bama and clemson can do it and nobody would say anything. They would cut UM from feeder schools for continually doing this.

I dont think its stupid they made sure they wanted him. If they continually offer kids let them commit and drop them all **** will break lose. Bama and clemson can do it and nobody would say anything. They would cut UM from feeder schools for continually doing this.
It sucks cause his job is to send kids to anywhere even if he knows they are scrubs. Even said bama is different which I totally agree with and it sucks to say it

Advertisement
I remember we couldn't get anyone from that school for the longest time. Glad relationships are much improved.

I remember we couldn't get anyone from that school for the longest time. Glad relationships are much improved.
But u don't know if they sending us just randoms. Sucks we could of had Juedy but surrendered immediately with Golden. He said in one of his interviews (golden) that we should beat bama. But they acted scared ...what a bunch of puzziez

It sucks cause his job is to send kids to anywhere even if he knows they are scrubs. Even said bama is different which I totally agree with and it sucks to say it

We're going to have to ride out the Saban storm unfortunately. He's built a juggernaut off the backs of the failures of programs like Miami, UT, USC and Michigan. Even the Noles and UF used to win some battles vs. Bama. Now never. Gets whomever he wants wherever he wants pretty much at this point, with a few exceptions obviously.

All the good ones eventually lose "it" or retire though. Win a few more Leonard Taylors and Shemar Stewarts and find a franchise QB, and we can build our way back over time. As it is, we should be knocking on the door of the Top 10 this season. We're not too far away. But yeah, Bama in their own zip code right now.

We're going to have to ride out the Saban storm unfortunately. He's built a juggernaut off the backs of the failures of programs like Miami, UT, USC and Michigan. Even the Noles and UF used to win some battles vs. Bama. Now never. Gets whomever he wants wherever he wants pretty much at this point, with a few exceptions obviously.

All the good ones eventually lose "it" or retire though. Win a few more Leonard Taylors and Shemar Stewarts and find a franchise QB, and we can build our way back over time. As it is, we should be knocking on the door of the Top 10 this season. We're not too far away. But yeah, Bama in their own zip code right now.
Yea it's over trying to dig out the hole agree. Have to accept it man it sucks bad. Have to wait till he retires until sfla can be released from the bama plague. It's just facts. We are creeping around and when he bolts we rise

Advertisement

Don’t forget the blind eye the NCAA gives them to essentially buy off whoever isn’t impressed with the winning or the fine living of the Tuscaloosa area

Advertisement
Back